CHAPTER 37

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Razel is much more laid back while waiting for the guy on her car's backseat to wake up. Because she knows what is his condition and knows how to handle the situation very well. She might not be able to finish her studies in the College because of early pregnancy, she is sure studied Psychology back then. No one even knows that she is a psychology student back in a College except for his husband Gray.

Maya maya naman ay biglang may gumalaw sa back seat niya na siyang ikinangiti niya naman. "Tita Razel? Why am I here?" Utal na tanong ni Chen sa kaniya na siyang ikinangiti niya.

"Oh you, probably forgot what happened. Well, I am on way to my work when I suddenly met you halfway and you suddenly fell unconscious. You must be exhausted" she says with a friendly smile on her face while continuously driving.

"DID patience are most likely to suffer from a memory loss of some certain things and events if he is still unaware of his illness or he don't want to fight it" she says in her thoughts.

"Tita I'm sorry, I didn't even remember what happened. I might be a big bother to you, you seems busy. I am sorry" she just smiles at him. "Now I am seeing why Grace didn't spill the tea about Chen, before until now, he is always a pure kid. It's a pity that he is in this situation" the thoughts of her are piling up about Chen.

"Nah, don't worry. My shoot eventually cancelled on time. So where should I drop you off?" She asked him, she literally plays innocent everytime, thanks to her face that makes her more convincing. "Nakakahiya po Tita, you can just drop me off here" mahina niya naman na saad na siyang ikinangiti niya dito uli.

"What if you fell sick again? You know how dangerous in streets is, considering how branded your clothes and you look rich. I can't just let you go like that" she says while displaying a concern look on her eyes. "I feel bad po Tita, I am such a bother but thank you. In **** you can drop me of there po, thank you po talaga" he says to her and then she smile.

"No worries you really like my son too, you know. My husband really fond of you as much as my sons" she says to him. "That address is the old house of the Young after they disappear the same time as my Father's death" she thinks while driving so calmly.

"Thank you po, I am flattered. How are Light po? I heard that they are being transferred somewhere?" He asks her and she smiles with the thought of, "Question that may be my graveyard, huh".

"My Husband's parents are sick and we are the only relative they can rely on and so as Light is taking care of them for a meantime and spend more time with his Grandparents" she answers the question with no sweat and just like a real situation while Light probably arrive in the Europe by this time. "Oh, well then can you po relay my message to him? He is hard to reach for now and I am worried for him since he looks so sick" he says to her.

"Yeah, just go on" she says with a sophistication. "Amm just ammm, take care of himself. Ayun lang po, thank you po" he says and she smiles to him and stopped. Dahil sa dami nilang napag-usapan habang nasa biyahe at hindi naman traffic ay madali lang silang nakarating sa address na sinabi niya.

"Okay, I will relay that. And you too, take care of yourself. Well, then bye" she says and he bid goodbye too. Nothing to her prior plan, no one knows exactly what she is thinking. She just planted a spy device on Chen's clothing, nothing to the one they know that Ritcsh could be a bearer of the spy device.

Nag-drive na rin naman siya papalayo sa kung saan ang bahay na iyon, but she did not go to her original path. Bagkus ay papunta siya sa isang cliff na walang katao tao, "Well" she says and take a stop. Nagbihis naman siya ng ka-kaabot lang sa kaniya na damit na inabot mismo ni Ellise sa kaniya at umalis sa loob ng sasakyan. She then presses some button on her phone at pinasabog niya ang sasakyan niya at ngumiti kay Ellise.