CHAPTER 2

LIGHT'S POV

"You two are early huh, it's nice to meet you again Light Raven and Grace. It's been a long time since I meet the two of you for the first time. You really grow fast" bungad na bungad ang napakagandang ngiti, at ang mapangwelcome na greetings ni Ma'am Luna sa aming dalawa.

A gentle and sincere, CEO of the Luna University, Ma'am Luna Belle Reyes. She is undeniably very beautiful and she doesn't age. She looks more glowing than usual.

And Luna University is inspired by her. After giving birth to her, her parents open a school with her name on it.

"It's pleasure to see you too, Ma'am Luna" nakangiti naman akong sumalubong sa kaniya and she smiles at me genuinely.

"You are more gorgeous today, Ma'am. You age like wine" nakangiti din na greetings ni Grace sa kaniya. Ma'am Luna Belle is really the ideal.

We were so close to Ma'am Luna Belle as what everyone observe because of Ma'am Luna Belle is the one who choose the both of us to be our batch Scholars as we reach the maximun level of the grading system after taking exam in scholarship.

And personally, they say that it is so rare for ma'am Luna Belle to personal approach.

"Sit down for a while as we wait for your friends. Shall we?" Nakangiti niyang yaya sa amin na para bang hindi sumasakit ang mukha niya kakangiti. Kaya naman ay umupo muna kami ni Grace sapagkat napagod din kami kakalakad kanina.

Her secretary serves us some tea and maya maya pa ay dumating na ang tatlo pa naming kasama, Jieya, Flynn and Lei.

"We are not to late, are we? It's been a while Ma'am Luna Belle" dere-deretso na sabi ni Lei pagkapasok at umupo na sa kung saang makita niyang bakante na upuan.

"Good Afternoon, Ma'am Luna Belle" as usual naman na pagbati ni Jieya sa kaniya at umupo katabi ni Grace.

"It's nice to meet you again, Ma'am Luna" nakangiti namang bati ni Flynn pero kinakabahan na pumunta sa gitna at inayos ang projector na gagamitin.

Halata pa rin sa mukha niya na kulang siya sa tulog at wala sa mood. Maya maya oa ay tumayo na si Lei at tinabihan ang kinakabahan na si Flynn.

"Good day again, Ma'am Luna Belle. It's been a while since we've meet so we are happy to be the one who's your chosen to lead the upcoming big event of Luna University. We are here to present our project proposal that the five of us planned carefully and analyze all the possible outcome" nakangiti naman na nagpapaliwanag si Lei na walang halong kaba at inutusan si Flynn na i-next na ang presentation.

Confidence is what she is afterall. Lei has it's all. She is like a fantasy that I ever wanted. No boyfriend but a big flirt, doesn't scared to speak up her feelings, doesn't scare if she make a mistake and go whatever she wants. I wish I could be that bold.

"Once again we Present to you The Annual Celebration of Luna University's Anniversary" nakangiti niyang saad naman sa kaniya at tiningnan niya naman ako. But even if she is bold, she is a big Lazy. She tends to give works to others even if she has it's all. And I know it's coming kaya pinasend niya lahat ng info ng researches niya kay Flynn sa akin.

"On last year's celebration, it is quite impressive as the fireworks at night, sports, and contest in daylight and a ball in midnight. It is overwhelming as we take a step at airing it on a national TV" pinakita naman sa slide ang mga activities na ginawa nila dati nung last year, kung saan pagod lang naman ang nakuha ko hahhahhaha. Just kidding.