CHAPTER 19

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It is been a weeks since the accident of Flynn and Jieya happened, as the days comes closer to the Celebration, they have to double up thier works to cover the other two's absence. Moon is now managing Flynn and Jieya's part so he need much more cooperation of Light to do so.

["I'm taking another break, my dad knows why"] sabi naman ni Moon sa kaniyang cellphone habang naglalakad sa isang alley papunta sa cafe. Habang naglalakad nman ay di mapigilan na titigan siya ng mga tao, at makilala kung sino siya.

["Ahhh I get it, take care"] sabi naman ng manager niya at pinatay na ang cellphone niya.

"It's all thanks to Lei and Esiriane that I have to take some breaks in the Showbiz and I have one way path. Because I would became insane if that's continues, It's hard to multi task, it's not just it is a simple job, it's hard" sabi niya naman sa isipan niya at pumasok siya sa cafe na yun. Tiningnan niya naman ang nakaupo sa malayong parte ng Cafe na naka pokus sa laptop niya habang humihigop ng kape.

"I'm sorry that I am late" sabi niya naman dito at inilapag ang gamit niya at binuksan niya na rin ang laptop niya para simulan ang gawain. Tumingin lang naman sa kaniya ito at nagpatuloy sa ginagawa. "I'm just early" saad niya naman habang patuloy pa din sa ginagawa niya.

"In half month, the Business Administration reach it's estimated goal as expected. I'll send you more of the details to look up" sabi naman ni Light sa kaniya habang nakatingin sa kaniyang laptop. The ambiance of the atmosphere is so good that they can relax working here.

"Thanks for that, well, as you can see that they reach their estimated goal we can get a hold and fund any activities that is lacking in funds" sabi niya naman sa kaniya at umorder ng kape niya at ng pagkain. "And it's suit better to add some fundings to movie production isn't? To less burden for Law Students" dagdag niya naman sa kaniya. Tumingin naman si Light sa kaniya at ngumiti.

"It's not bad recommendation tho" saad niya at bumalik ulit sa screen ang tingin niya. "We don't have any problem in the exhibition that they are doing in school's plaza in every Sunday. And the council is starting to sketch a plan for the ball too, together with the materials that we sent recently" sabi niya naman dito at nag-sstretch ng kamay niya due to the lack of motion na rin.

"I guess we have no more problems about the celebration, thanks for backing me up. I feel guilty for making you worked up" bigla namang napatingin si Light sa kaniya habang nakataas ang isa niyang kilay dahil sa confusion.."Did this guy bumped his head?" Tanong niya naman sa utak niya.

"That is a character development" bigla namang napatawa si Moon sa sinabi niya habang iniinom ang inumin niya at may tinatapos sa laptop niya.

"I'm not that cold, I just having bad days when you saw me in first time. I can't handle much if works you see" sabi niya naman sa kaniya. At dahil nga sa ilang weeks na rin silang nag wo-work together ay may connection na rin sa kanila that drawing them closer. "Did why are you the Council's President? If you knew this would happen?" Tanong niya naman dito na siyang ikinatingin niyo sa kaniya.

"My mother appointed me and arranged all of this stuffs for me as she wants me to be the next head, but my father are really a headache that he wants me to be the face of showbiz" sabi niya naman dito. Moon trusted Light for some reason and he feel more comfortable now, or should I say that he wants to get closer with him because he has something to figure out. "That's a trivia, so it's true that Ma'am Luna Belle is your mother and your father is the CEO of some TV network. It must be hard for you" sabi niya naman sa kaniya.