CHAPTER 18

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Following the news of the waking of a dormant empire, every empire receives a message. They also receive a USB that must be heard immediately as they receive the messages. The USB drive that contains the plans and messages the dormant Empire has to share.

All of them are glued on their monitors screen, all ears are activated. The video starts with the black background and then it focused on the person's ring only.

"I must admit that I find this interesting as the sleeping Empire begins to stir. Since it has been a long since we have all gathered, I must congratulate you on the prosperity of your Empire. As you enjoy all your years without us, it's a little disappointing to our part. No one ever really misses us but we don't care, as long all of you are still strong, we have our joy and fun to look forward"

The video contains with the focused ring and a voice changer, in that manner, they are all in awe hearing it. They still being secretive despite announcing their grand comeback.

"I am not gonna make it long for all you to listen. So I'm gonna go first with the Clan of Reyes known as the Reyes Empire: Home of Disguise. It's pretty hard to follow up all your works, as you are all worked up to protect your Family's Glory and Pride. Starting from the First Family which Esiriane, the only child is now in charge of the whole Clan. To the Political Family that headed by Leo Reyes, and lastly to the Showbiz Family of Theo Reyes. Your Children grow great as expected, they are all adorable. Would you mind to send my regards to them?"

The Master of the Clan who is Esiriane is monitoring closely, she is strong that she can't be shaken with something like this.

"They are sure that they are all might after waking up, huh, the time has now changed. How bold they are" sabi niya naman dito habang nasa lamesa kasama ang buong pamilya nila. They are all listening to what the talks of the awakened Empire.

"Such a lame tactics, they have. It's not like this video would do something" komento naman ng isa pang miyembro ng kanilang pamilya habang tahimik ang iilan sa panunuod.

"I trust all your leadership and judgement, Esiriane. But we are going interfere this time, it's not like this Empire is joking of what cards they are hiding and playing right now. We must keep in mind that, this is the Empire that is doing dirty tricks" napatingin naman ang lahat sa sinabi ng kasalukuyang pinakamagandang miyembro sa pamilya nila.

"Well, well, well, your Empire really manage to keep clean and net in all of those years. What a disguise for a fishy Family. Get ready to show the world how bad you are and how not great you are. You are all pathetic liars" sabi naman nito na siyang ikinatinginan naman nilang lahat sa tahimik na Lamesa. "Your children will never be the exception of all your sins. Jacy Esiriane, Lei Kinn, Neo Nickl, Moon Wren, just wait for my gifts kiddos, I'm sure you will all like it" they are all getting goosebumps as how the camera focused now on shooting all their printed faces from the new Master of the Awakened Empire.

"As expected of how they pull dirty tricks" sabi naman ng isa pa nilang miyembro at tumuloy na sila sa kanilang Family dinner. Every Family recieves USB not containing same contents. So every family recieve the USB containing messages for them exclusively.

"Burn that USB now" utos naman ni Esiriane at siyang ikinasunod naman ng kanilang mga katulong.

"Now we travel to Constabella's Peaceful Empire. Because you are already divorced, I need to obtain two copies for you. I see your relationship is solely for business purposes. It's awful to watch how painful the decision you two make for your kid is. Jieya must be suffering, but her misery makes me happy. So I'll have to include more of her misery. What are your thoughts? If you want her to suffer, then I must be good for her as well"