CHAPTER 34

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Senddayah or should I say Ritcsh... Young is clearly backing up you this time, what is your purpose of awakening that Empire?" He asked her, the young lady just smiled at him and seems to have a relaxed composure. She does not look like bothered at all that she was caught red handed.

"Do I even have a choice to say no to that question? Like it clear that you would assume that all of the happenings is caused by the Young Empire without even have concrete evidences. You really can't doubt too the Sandoval which is the other half of me since I do not grew to them and I am not influenced by them, is that right?" She said while continuing displaying a relaxed composure and a little smile that seems to be mocking at him.

"Young sends recently an official transcript about the incident, and before anything happens they also sends a message containing their comeback. Now, who would not doubt them? And the tricks are played so well with the signature tricks by Young. We are not claiming without a basis.." he said to her calmly and that's when she nodded to him with a smile on her face.

"You really are a great thinker, but what if Young are just a victim of sabotage? What if we are not the one who's behind all of it? It's easy to play a pretend game this days...you know" she said calmly to him, mimicking the expression of Theo just now. It is true that no one would ever doubt Sandoval since they are silent and does not want any involvement ever since that Katarina became the clan leader and Razel killed her father.

And Young is the most doubtful since they announced their presence as they want to get back from the dead. Since Ritcsh is a half Sandoval and a half Young, she really is doubtful and surely on Young side where she practically grow.

"Now you are little defending your roots. That makes me question a lot of things, why do you arrive when they announce their presence? The timing is a little bit off. And Young is a God of Lies, who knows" he said to her without even blinking but does not have a scary aura, they are just like talking.

It is true that all of the clans in Underground Society, Young's is the one who uses dirty tricks and a bunch of lies, they are using dirty techniques just to climb at the top of the ladder.

"Well, just believe what you gotta believe. You don't even considered my answer as the right answer" she said while smiling. She is in the iron chair, chains up to her body to the feet, and so as the only one she could move is her facial muscles which she uses a lot.

"From the report, someone is with you that time. That person is the one who shoots my son, who is it? And why did my son got involved when I am the one who is your target to begin with?" He asked her another question that makes her eyes roll. "Boring shit, if this isn't just... Argh..m nevermind" Ritcsh says in her mind.

"Why would I tell you? Why? Does I have a reward waiting if I answer those questions? Is the one who reported such things is reliable?" She questioned him back with smile. "Wishing that I will answer those questions are really meaningless, you should not ask someone like me... Because I would love to be killed then to sing" she says in her thoughts while smiling.

"So there must be, a bigger image than you" he says ignoring her answer that make her irritated a little bit. "What happened to my Son and to my Wife is completely normal as we are part of that world, I am just testing how smart is the rat of Young, I guess you really are trained well" he says to her, adding in the previous statement and he sat infront of her.