CHAPTER 33

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"So when you gonna tell me?" Napatingin naman sa couch ang kakadating lang na si Katarina sa condo nila ng fiancee niya at naglakad papunta dito.

"I'm sorry that I am late, I j--" Esiriane cuts all she have to say by staring at him deeply. "That's not what I mean. I know where you have been" sambit niya naman dito that makes her raise her eyebrows and start questioning herself.

"Gonna tell you what?" Naguguluhan naman siyang tumingin kay Esiriane na nakaupo sa couch at tinitingnan siya ng masama.

"You really take me for an idiot, huh. Don't act like you didn't keep any secret from me, Katarina" malamig ang boses niya kaya naman ay alam na ni Katarina na galit siya at kailangan niya masagot ang tanong nito. But Katarina doesn't keep a secret to her except her being a Mafia Boss of Sandoval Empire.

"Babe, I don't know what you are talking about. You see, I came from my Sister, and I am tired as hell. I want to lie down" sabi niya sa kaniya but Esiriane pulled her and pin her in the couch while pointing a gun to her that makes Katarina panics. "Hey, lowered your gu--" hindi niya na natapos ang sasabihin niya ng idinikit ito ni Esiriane sa ulo niya.

"WHEN ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME THAT YOU ARE RINA, THE BLACK LADY BEHIND THE SANDOVAL EMPIRE? WHEN ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME WHO REALLY ARE YOU??!!" That is the moment that Katarina finally understood what is happening, "So, she knows now. It's a game over" she thoughts.

"We've been for 7 years Kat, but you didn't even try to tell me what is your secret, the mask that you are hiding. What do you take me for? Do I look like I am gonna leave the second that I will know who really you are? Is that you are taking me? Do you really don't trust me at all?" Tanong niya naman sa kaniya and started to cry while on the top of her. She cupped Esiriane's face and slowly ungun her. "It's really dangerous how she pointed that gun out of nowhere..." Esiriane thought.

"I am sorry Ja, I keep it a secret not because I didn't trust you enough. I am just scared that you and I will be strangers again. I am sorry, Ja. I didn't mean to hide it. It's not that I don't trust you enough but did you really think that you will not leave me since you hated our Empire? That you hated my roots? I am also Overthink about those things, Ja" she says to her, then she hugged Esiriane tightly. "I didn't want to keep it a secret, and we are no longer a functioning Empire anymore, we are gonna erase the traces of our Empire for the better" she says to her.

"I love you, Ja. And I am sorry that I doubt you for a very long time now" she added. Esiriane then face her crying. "I really love you too, Kat. And I hate to think that you and I are long time enemy because of our secrets. You know who I am, right? And I will never hate you even if you are a Sandoval. You saved me from Nathan and so as I love you the most" She asked her and she nodded. "I knew it the moment that you always so late and always busy. But I didn't know how to say that to you, because I am scared" Katarina says to her.

"Gosh I hate it, I hate how I didn't even know that you are Rina. I am sorry, I just didn't think that you are not her because it is impossible. I guess we really are fool huh" she says in between their hugs. "I nearly kill you, you idiot" She says that makes her chuckled and cupped her face again.

"If I would die in your hands, it's my pleasure Babe. You were so cool that I lose my mind in that battle, you know" Katarina jokingly said to her and kissed her. Esiriane looked at her and smile, she then let her wander on her body and devour her completely like a beast.