CHAPTER 41

THIRD PERSON POV

The door creaks as it opens, and heavy footsteps of two people can be heard along the darkness. "The two of you, where have you been? Your Tito Drake is waiting in the dining table, please hurry up" the middle aged woman says out of nowhere and the both of them walks to the dining table where they saw the middle aged man eating silently.

"How is today?" He asks them as they both seated in their respective seats and starts to eat. "Good" sagot naman ng isang binatang lalaki na nakaupo sa dulong upuan.

"Why is it good that you knew you fucked up this time?" Tanong niya ulit dito, sasagot na sana ang binata ng hawakan ng dalaga ang kamay niya para pakalmahin. "We don't do any fucking today, in fact we just do what we needed" she says with a smile on her face. And eat her meal while holding the hands of the man beside him while squeezing it.

"That's not what it is. The two of you just did a great work in few days ago but today, you really fucked up. Now! How can you be so careless?? Don't you think by doing that can actually helps us? No! You just ignited the fires within them" The middle aged man shouts at the dining table wherein they are eating so slowly. The girl who across him smiles so gently and passionately.

"Why? You want us to sit back and relax? I know them, they are doing something that we don't know. And your tricks won't work either Tito Drake and you know that. Definitely that's the best idea to do such things. First and foremost, I know too well about the issues of Reyes about homosexuality, and it's not just a rumors but a real fact" she says while holding a cup of tea in her hands. "And well, I am moving not just because I like playing around. I planned it a to z, don't you think that I am a kiddo to just play around? I know who am I dealing with, and I know how to act accordingly" she added and take a sip of a hit tea that the middle aged woman served.

"Ritcsh, don't talk back" sambit naman nito but she just smile at her. "I give my respect to those who is deserving, but not to the one who is making me wrong here" she says to her while eating.

"Ritcsh is right this time, and I don't see any problem of what she did. In fact, it making it more interesting that there is some fight and conflict between the two of them now that Lael Sandoval is back. The one that reportedly got shot by none other than Luna Belle because of her son's love affair. It is a great chance to pull out the allies Empires, no?" The guy beside Ritcsh spoke with a low tone and a not that annoying noise compared to Ritcsh.

"But didn't you know that they are helping each other for God's sake! They did know that you are playing with them. And that arrival can just be a coy of them" he depressingly said to them. "Uh-uh you heard him right? This is the time that we can weaken the Reyes in the Underground Society because of the issues towards them. And that means they are also gonna be busy of appointing new Clan Leader now that Moon Wren is severed and that bitch Esiriane just wanted to live with my bitchy half sister away with this mess" sabi naman ni Ritcsh sa kaniya and she smiles at him.

"That makes me wonder why you have anger issues of what everything we do? Especially on Chen? Don't you think you have fix that habit of yours?" She says to him and eat some meats that is placed on her plate.

"Is it because we are half bloods?" Tanong naman ng binata sa kaniyang Tito na siya naman nitong ikinangiti.

"I hate how the two of you that is lowly half bloods can have Inheritance to my father. Ritcsh who is a Sandoval, and Chen as a freak and a Reyes. The pest on the dining table just won my Father's heart before passing away" he says to them and the guy who asked the question smiled with a creepy smile.