CHAPTER 36

THIRD PERSON POV

In a silence of the long table, tons of papers are placed as well as a series of a serious faces are sitting along the chairs. It is a rise of a sun thus the mist of a night are still left and waiting to be wept. It is a crack of dawn, humans are usually asleep but the people in the tables are awaken as is it is like a afternoon. They are all awake...

"Before I go and talk about what happened to Light as per as he share to us, what happened to Ritcsh? Grace? Ellise?" She asked them breaking the ice that blocks their throats.

"Just like the contract says, they do not kill her and follow all of our conditions by handling Ritcsh to them" Ellise says while checking all of the papers in front of her, and sips a hot glass of coffee.

"She is not telling anything, she likes to die in misery than to spilled the beans. And so as we don't possess any information as of the moment" Grace says without blinking, hiding the fact that she knew personally what is behind all of the happening.

"Okay, exactly as expected. According to Light's version that day, he can't sense anything, but he was conscious the entire night, not just until you arrived. That drug is essentially what you Dark reported to me when you returned from abroad, but that version is no longer the same; they upgraded it. And so, as we run tests on Light's blood because he mentioned taking a drug once this month, same old distributer. As a result, we anticipate that the drug Light just took will have a long time before it has an effect on his body. The second item on my agenda is that, according to the Underground Society's report, Young is the manufacturer of that drug, and the person who gave it to Light is none other than Ritcsh herself. Third, the Reyes are now on their radar, which isn't our problem in the least. Finally, we must move faster in order to keep up with them. Ritcsh is only a claw and not a Mastermind. And they are quite a move to escape Ritcsh" She says to them without taking a break and they are all look into the papers. What she mentioned is just a summary and the papers is a whole report with evidences attached on it.

"May I question you, Ma?" Tanong naman ni Dar na ngayon lang nagsalita simula kanina. "What is it?" She asked back and he encircled one of the contract condition of Reyes and Sandoval.

"Why did you state here that nobody can't kill that Ritcsh? You know how dangerous she is" he asks her mother. "I know that you are angry towards that girl for what she'd done so far. But, she might be our key don't you think? Dark, the game isn't over yet. We have to play at their level to beat them; we can't keep doing what we've been doing all these years as Sandoval. We must level up, knowing that the old geezer of their family personally requests that his granddaughter torture his other grandchild by using Light, implying that there must be a deeper reason. I know that old guy isn't going to lay hands on someone just because of that; in fact, he must be relieved that Light once fell in love with a member of their family and now has the opportunity to be one of us again, just like he did to Ritcsh's mother. Do you understand, Dark?" She says with a smile on her face.

"And so as you are implying to let her escape in the hands of Reyes because you don't have any intention in helping them anyways, but because Ritcsh is your key to this case, you will gonna have a tracker? Am I right, Ma?" He asked her Mother with a serious tone, while making eye contact on her. She smiled to him. "Right, but that tracker isn't just a tracker. I especially built it so no one would ever spot that there is indeed a tracker. And oh well I am not going to depend on the tracker alone as I plot spies all over the Young. And then they are all checkmate at the end" she says while sitting and sipping with her hot coffee that just arrive on time.