CHAPTER 44

THIRD PERSON'S POV

["How are you Light? You are now making progress, I am so proud of you. I love my baby"] Razel smile as soon as she open her monitor and waved at her son who just got out of the Hospital but needed a therapy for last procedure.

["I miss you Ma. How is kuya Dark?"] He says to her and so as she smiles so dearly that she wants to cry. Even though that his voice still cracks and have a little more trouble at speaking, he touched her mother's heart. And it's only a days since the drugs got out of his system and amazingly, Light have a fast recovery thanks to the advance medicine in Europe.

["Your Kuya is still busy, but don't worry I will make sure that the four of us would meet soon as possible. I miss you and your papa. We just have to wait for a while since you have your therapy, okay?"] Sabi niya naman sa kaniya while smiling. Ngumiti naman si Light sa kaniya habang nakatingin sa screen.

["Okay, Ma. I will. I want to do this also since that is killing me every night"] sambit niya naman dito na siyang ikinangiti niya with a worried eyes.

["You've been brave, Light. Your father really knows how brave you are that he practically named you Light Raven"] she says to him and so as she chuckles, Gray then entered the picture at tinaas niya ang kilay niya.

["Hey, that is because I am great. And that's why you live isn't?"] Tanong niya naman sa kaniya and so as they laughed.

["I didn't know na ang cheesy mo pala, Pa. Yuck. Ma, how come you love this guy right here"] tanong naman ni Light sa kaniya na siya namang ikinatawa ng kaniyang mama sa kaniya.

["He is cute at the same time silly"] sagot niya naman sa kaniya na siyang ikinapula ni Gray sa kaniya na siya namang ikinatawa ni Light.

Mahaba haba na rin ang naging usapan nila sa gitna ng gabi habang tulog ang lahat na nasa mansion at wala sa bahay si Dark at Ellise dahil sa ginagawa nila. Katrina then knocked her door many times before opening habang kinukusot kusot nito ang mata niya at humihikab na para bang may nagdisturbo sa maganda niyang tulog.

["Goodnight, Baby^^ take care of yourself, I love you too"] sabi niya naman at ipinatay ang monitor at tumingin kay Katrina na nakatingin sa kaniya at hinihintay kung kailan siya matatapos sa ginagawa niya bago niya sabihin ang pakay niya.

"What brings you here at the middle of the night?" Tanong niya naman sa kaniya at tumayo. "You don't wake up like this hours, how come?" Tanong niya ulit ang Katrina sighed in distress. Razel knows that there is something that she wanted to talk since Katrina is not the like who woke up at the middle of the night for such nonsense.

"Kuya Theo is at the living room and wants to talk with you about something. He looks like rushed and Esiriane told me to beg you hear him out. I think it's something so important that Kuya Theo came here at the middle of the night by himself and looks like a big mess" sabi niya naman na siyang ikinatingin sa kaniya ng kapatid niya. "Okay, I get it. I will talk to him and you continue your sleep. I think I pick up why he is here" sabi niya naman at tumango si Katrina. Sabay silang umalis sa kwarto ni Razel, pero iba sila ng pinuntahan. Dumiretso si Katrina sa kabilang kwarto samantalang siya naman ay nagmamadaling lumakad sa hagdanan pababa.

Habang pababa naman ay maingat siya sa kaniyang mga galaw para walang magising. "Kuya Theo" she whispered as soon as she gets there. "He looks like a total mess" she says in her mind and sighed.

"Razel, I need you. Are you free? I am sorry, but I want to talk to someone right now. Can you lend me your time?" Sabi niya naman na siyang ikinatango ni Razel sa kaniya. "Yes, you can" sabi niya naman sa kaniya at naglakad sila palabas ng mansion at pumuntang garden habang walang buhay si Theo.