CHAPTER 55

LIGHT'S POV

"You seems to be more lively today since the day we got here. Something's good happen?" Napatingin naman ako sa biglang sulpot na si Flynn habang naglalakad ako sa hallway ng hospital after meeting with Chen and eating something in the hospital cafeteria since I am still in observation and needed protection, so I am not allowed to consume any food or substance that is not fitted in my diet nor not tested.

"Yeah, something's good happen. What are you doing here? You've been sticking to me all of the times" tanong ko naman sa kaniya na siyang ikinaakbay niya naman sa akin.

Madami namang napatingin sa amin na mga bisita ng mga pasyente habang naglalakad kami pero hindi ko na rin pinansin at ngumiti lang ako. Maybe that's because I do have a lot of bodyguards on my back and I know for sure that they do know me since that issue broke out. I don't have any disguise too as his father said that I don't have to worry about media.

"You should know better that my mother would go on rampage when she knew I didn't keep an eye to you since you are in her care. You, what are you doing here in Reyes territory? Visiting your secret sweetheart?" sagot niya naman sa akin na siyang ikinatingin ko sa kaniya at ngumisi. Yes, I am currently walking in where Moon Wren is confined since I got permission from his father also.

I just didn't expect him to be more open minded since I am have this fear of being rejected of who I am. You know, his family kinda knew what is our relationship and it is not looking good from what I heard from their own press conference.

"So you are a mommy's boy now" saad ko naman sa kaniya na siyang ikina-eye roll niya at inayos niya ang kaniyang salamin.

"Nah, I would rather be a bother to you instead of doing some works to her" sagot niya naman sa akin. "She is just a psycho who have my father's neck, you know. Hey, you are ignoring what I just said a while ago!" he said and made an eye to me that makes me laugh. He really wants to absorb some chismis.

Flynn's household is a matriarchal, that's what he said to me a long time ago and so as I am not that shocked by what he said something like her mother have his father neck since she is the head of their house.

"Well, i've been here for over a week and I am kinda involved to what happened to him so I want to visit him. And I heard he is now fully awake but still in this hospital since he have to fully recover from all of the trauma" sagot ko naman sa kaniya ng simple. I've never got a chance to visit him when he is in coma since I am busy with my family's situation and paying attention for my health also since I am still under observation.

"You are not feeling guilty I bet, you just want to have a look to what his situation" saad niya naman sa akin and displaying a smug face.

"Just think whatever you wanna think" saad ko naman sa kaniya habang naglalakad kami sa elevator na kung saan ay hindi na ipinasunod ni Flynn ang mga guards na kanina pa na nakasunod sa akin para bantayan ako which is a good relief on my side.

I grab my phone for an updates but there is nothing but my father's message telling me to take care as always.

At habang nasa loob kami at madaming sinasabi si Flynn ay napatigil ako at tumingin sa kaniya. This is bothering me for a while and I want answers, a solid one.

"Flynn, I just have a question. I am trying to understand this but I can't come up with an answer" bigla ko namang saad sa kaniya habang nasa elevator kami.

"Yeah, what is it" sambit niya naman sa akin.

"You know how close our information right? Well, I just heard from the staffs in the Mansion about my cousins that arrived when I was out in abroad, and they are still in the Mansion but in the left wing. I came across to them but I can't meet with them, do you know them? My mother really do not tell me about them nor my brother" tanong ko naman sa kaniya at napatingin naman siya sa akin ng nagtataka rin.