CHAPTER 29

THIRD PERSON POV

"Now that you mention it, why the heck Lei is not present in Anniversary Celebration?" Tanong naman ni Jieya habang naglalakad sila papunta sa last event ng Anniversary Celebration ng school, which is the ball.

"I don't know also, I'm out of reach to the all of you" sagot naman ni Grace sa kaniya kaya tiningnan niya si Flynn, maybe Flynn knows why. "You should ask her family members of you are really that curious" hindi pa nagtatanong si Jieya ay inunahan na siya ni Flynn na siyang ikina-ismid niya dito.

Meanwhile, in the Main House of Reyes ay busy ang mga tao. No one really knows what is happening outside the house as they are really secretive in this topic. Even in the business related, no one knows what is going on.

"Fix yourself, lady. You don't want to break what we've dealt, alright?" Pasok naman ng hindi katandaan sa loob ng kwarto ng isang dalaga na kung saan ay may binabasa niya na sulat. "I know, you don't have to repeat it. I will be down soon" sabi naman ni Lei sa kaniyang Ina habang nakatingin sa papel na kanina niya pa binabasa.

It's been a hectic day and exhausting day for Lei since she decided to wrap up all things. After the talk the she has made with her long time ex-boyfriend when it was on the abroad.

When Dark Renzel decided to travel abroad, he asked Lei if they could meet and heal their wounds just once before saying goodbye. Nobody knows, not even Kenjie. Because Dark observes how their family operates, they decided to travel abroad separately and meet there. They talk about a lot of things in a week, just like everyone else when they want closure. That's why they've been gone for about a week with no texts from their families.

"Thank you for giving me this opportunity Lei, to talk with you for the last time. I am sorry if I can't fight you and I am coward. I am sorry for everything" The gasp and tears of Dark still remains in the memory of Lei.

"Lei for the last time, I want to thank you for all those years that you've been with me. I will always remember how happy we are that time. And for the last time, I want to tell my one last secret...." Lei brushed of the tears that is fallen from remembering those lines.

"Being with rival family is a no good for the two of us huh, I really really hate this family. I really hate how they could literally kill me" Lei spoke to her mind. She knows exactly what is Dark's secret.

"I really really love you, Lei. I love you and I am sorry" she closes her eyes and face the mirror.

For the last time that the two old love birds spent their final days abroad, they act as a couple there without ambiguity. As a corollary, they have cleared up the misunderstanding and can understand each other's circumstances. That they can now happily let go of each other and live their own lives asunder.

But it's incredibly hard for them to let go because they love and care about each other. They are simply from the wrong family. Even they will fight for their love, with one of them sacrificing its own life, and only time will tell whether the two families will hate each other forever. The realistic solution to this problem is to let go, because sometimes holding on longer just adds traumas to your wounds. It is not always the case that our first love will be our last love; sometimes it will be the way to teach us what life is all about.

"Can I go in?" She nods as a person knocks up in her door. "Are you really sure that you want to do this? You know that you have a choice wether to not do it or not. Doing it pains me, knowing that you love freedom but now you are tying yourself with that man, no less" sabi naman ng kakapasok palang na siyang ikinangiti niya rito. She sighed and face that man.