CHAPTER 20

MOON'S POV

["Didn't you say that you are careful enough not to be spotted by them? Do you want to report it to Esiriane or Lei? It looks like it's not nothing, just looking how pale you are"] kakatapos ko lang maligo ng tumawag si Neo sa akin, well, it's okay naman na kausapin ko siya tungkol dito at isa pa he take care of the things that I've been looking for. He isn't so fund of those two so he will keep quiet at this case.

["They are more dangerous than I expected, or rather, I expected them to have dirty tricks up their sleeves. As a result, I must be more cautious and cannot adhere to my plans. Please notify Esiriane of this, just that part, nothing more, okay?"] Sabi ko sa kaniya habang pinapatuyo ang buhok ko at umupo sa upuan ko. I'm frustrated that I have to change my schedules just because of them, argh.

["Well then, noted"] sabi niya naman habang may pinipindot sa cellphone niya, maya maya pa ay tumingin siya sa akin at ngumisi na parang baliw. Well, baliw naman talaga siya.

["Didn't you know that Senddayah is missing you all these times? What a sucker face you have"] nakangisi niyang sambit sa akin na siyang ikina-roll eyes ko sa kaniya. Kita ko naman na tumatawa siya ng palihim. Baliw nga talaga to.

["You know my types, well, you do like her, right?"] Tanong ko naman sa kaniya habang may kinakalikot sa laptop ko, my manager just texted me about my schedules so I have to check it as soon as possible.

["Well, do I look like not?"] Pabalik niya naman na tanong sa akin. Neo doesn't even care that someone will notice his every move, or should I say, he doesn't care his image at all even he is a celebrity. And that's why Lei and he are always fighting just because of that matter, as well as his parents enough to kick him out in their house. She is the family's black sheep, they said. Well that is clearly true tho.

["You're still not taken enough for the stupid things you do, I see you are waiting for your father to erase you in our family book records"] sabi ko naman sa kaniya pero tumawa lang siya sa akin at nagpa-cute face sa akin. Argh.

["Take a look at my face, Wrennn... It's a waste if I don't put it to good use, just like yours. And as if you didn't get to this stage of your life. You were always giving your parents headaches, and your so-called toys changed every other day"] sabi niya naman sa akin, ah nakabawi na naman ang baliw. Well, that's true that i've been like him early in my life, and I have my regrets, that's why I stopped playing.

["Atleast I knew what is love back then when I was playing... Well, I'm giving my Goodluck to Senddayah"] tumatawa ko naman na sambit sa kaniya na siya namang ikina-taas ng middle finger niya.

["The hell, I'm not like that. And you, you are dumb at falling in love, don't fool yourself"] ikina-eye roll ko nama. Ang sinabi niya, samantalang yung mata niya naman ay parang nagsasabi ng don't-you-dare-say-no. Maya maya pa ay bigla siyang ngumisi habang nakatingin lang sa akin, argh, baliw talaga.

["I see you didn't changed, you are still hiding someone in your condo. I thought you you feel like being monitored? You know, you can share with me your toy. That body is beautiful, it's a shame that I can't see his face"] napataas naman ang kilay ko sa sinabi niya at maya maya naman ay biglang lumaki ang mata ko ng makita ko sa monitor ng laptop ko si Light na nakahubad pang itaas at pawis na pawis habang nakatingin siya dito. Ahh sh*t....

["Bastard whom you want to share? There's nothing to share, I'll call you again and shut your mouth"] sabi ko naman sa kaniya at dali daling pinatay ang monitor ng laptop ko. Pagkatapos kong patayin ang laptop ko ay tumingin ako sa nakaharap lang sa direksyon ko na nakahubad, I don't know how to explain. His body is just my type, his skin is so fine, and he looks so sexy in that sweats.