CHAPTER 40

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"You look so happy, Young Master" The maid happily complimented her young Master as they walk out with an army of bodyguard in the airport.

"Of course, it's been a while since I am here and I miss him. I want to see him" he said happily while there is sadness in his eyes. "Sadly, I can't do that. I don't even know if he still loves me" he added and walked around in the airport, sinundan naman siya ng kaniyang yaya na dala dala ang gamot niya. Habang naglalakad naman sila sa airport ay agaw tingin sila at madami ang bulong-bulungan.

Lael smiles and sigh, "Madaming nagbago sa loob ng ilang taong pagkawala ko dito. Time really flies fast" he says and continue to walk down the airport.

Lael stubbornly came back in the Phillipines even though his father is go against with the idea of him going back because of what happened years ago to him. But because of his father loves him so much, he contacted Razel to take care of his son when he arrived in the Philippines. No one knows why he came back after hearing the news of his not-so-ex boyfriend Moon Wren knowing the dangers of that guy have. They didn't break up, but they got away to each other for how many years.

Because of his upbringing, Razel the one who helped them get through in that event of their life extends her hand to help them again. They are not quite close but since they are the only relatives, Razel treasures them. It is not like they don't each other's but because of their family standing, Razel grew up without having conversation with her cousin.

Sandoval Family escorted Lael from the airport to the arrival in the Main Mansion where he is staying for a month. It is just a month since he is still on the medication and needed medical attention. But what happened to him few years ago have nothing to do with the Sandovals and Reyes fight over the Underground World. It's just that Luna Belle disgusted by homosexuality, even Esiriane is scolded by her but she did not say anymore as she is not her child nor part of the bloodline.

"Mr. Lael Sandoval!" The girl waves at him, that girl is the most normal one in the Sandovals since she was on a hoodie rather than a tuxedo, and she looks like laidback. "Hi!" He greeted her back.

"I am Ellise by the way. Do you feel uncomfortable coming here?" Tanong niya naman habang pinagbuksan niya ito ng pintuan, nagtaka naman siya at bakit ito lang ang kasabay niya sa daming bodyguard kanina. She looks harmless.

"Yeah, a little bit since the security is tight and I can hear the murmurs from the airport" sabi niya naman at sumakay na din si Ellise sa sasakyan at pinaandar na ito. "Sorry about that, I have my works to do and work out that I don't track the time. I am the only one who supposed to escort you but then yeah some things happen unexpectedly" she says in a cheerful voice while they are driving in a peaceful road.

"That's all right, by the way, it is supposed to be not traffic this day? Why there is no traffic jam?" Tanong niya naman sa kaniya and she just smile while driving. "It's because we are not heading to Manila, the Main Mansion isn't on the city and your Auntie Razel controls the way here, so yeah, it's always been like this and it is normal" she said to him and he nodded.

"I see, there are really have the power. So does it mean that you have a higher rank status more than those guys in the airport? It is many of them but you are just one" tanong niya ulit sa kahabaan ng daan. "Yeah, I am. You are a great observer just like Gian" she says and smiles to him.

"You know Gian? How is he?" Tanong niya naman ulit sa kaniya. "Yeah, I got to know Gian when we work together few times for a certain mission. And oh well, he is doing fine and he is currently on the mission so sadly cause you can't meet him" she says to him.