CHAPTER 45

RITCSH POV

***KNOCK***

I open up my room after hearing a loud knock on my room. I also stretches my limbs as soon as I got out of my bed and there is a my little nephew Gian at the door. Hmm... What brings him here? I am not even stupid that they are watching me, it's obvious that I knew this kid since we visited once in their place and I love to stalk to strangers. And so as I know that they know that I know him.

And why do the hell I didn't report him to Tito Drake? Well, anyways he is brave enough to be here and so as I want him to enjoy his last days here before I will kill him. And oh well, it's interesting how they wanted me to see and know that they are watching me. I like how they pour me attention, how caring that family is, isn't? And there is definitely that he wanted from me.

He then gave me a piece of cake with a card written on it. "I want to talk with you. It's important. You know how you can't say no" I read and so as I gaze upon him. He looks like serious, well, if this is just a nonsense I can kill him whatever I wanted since he is on my turf.

"Come on in" I said and in the moment I pointed a gun on him when he close the door. But he just stands there like there is no gun pointing at him, he calmly said, "Thanks for letting ne in. I'll be straight in the point, tita Razel just wanted to make a deal with you. Will you hear me out? It's all about the mumbling you've done in the Mansion, the inheritance" Tanong niya naman sa akin. I already told y'all that they knew that I knew him. He looks at me at the poker face while revealing who he is, didn't he think that maybe I have some recorder on me or I am an under surveillance and that Tito Drake is listening us while speaking? He really is a mystery.

"So now you've decided to come out to your shell? And you talk as if no one will hear you" Tanong ko naman sa kaniya and sat down while not calming down and not putting down my guard. "Well, I know you. You don't even have that good relationship to the Young's and so as you want to act independently depending on what will look good to you" sambit niya naman sa akin ng seryoso ang mukha. This nephew of mine really is like a robot, isn't he?

I hold firmly to my gun as he gets closer to me. I still have bruises for what they've done to me, and I will not afford to be pathetic again. Not when I am in my turf. "And addition, even if someone will came to know that I am here as a spy of the Sandoval, you are not safe. The moment you let me in even knowing who I am, you've become my comrade and that will ruined your trust to the Young because you knew me but didn't do anything to sho me away" sagot niya naman at ngumiti sa akin na siyang inirapan ko lang. He talks a lot for a boy, that is irritating.

"What do you want? Are you just gonna be mumbling nonsense? What the hell are you doing here for? You can't blackmail me like that" sunod sunod naman na tanong ko sa kaniya and he sat down in the bed at tumingin sa akin habang nakangiti, oh an another expression from him. Should I congratulate him for having such expression except to poker face?

"I am not blackmailing you, I am just stating possibilities. Well, Tita Razel analyzes what you want after messing with the family for a while now. They also came to know that you are tha one who make possible the trauma of Light, years ago. But then, you have your problems and that's the cause of why you did all of that. Just like the Young's you are hungry for power, money, and greed but that's not all base on what we find. All of your demands, we can make it possible if you are just willing to settle down and do not add to the trouble that the adults are facing right now, in other words back out as the ally of Young's. Even Dark who is reluctant at first are now ready to give all your demands even if that is triple or whatever you wanted. You can also have the inheritance of the Sandoval's all by yourself. What do you think?" Tanong niya naman sa akin na siyang ikinatingin ko sa kaniya. How can he be so straightforward while smiling?