CHAPTER 43

GRACE POV

"Grace, you should prepare to pack your things up as well as your family. We cannot take it lightly this time, even if I personally secure you and your family, we don't know what's going to happen. You helped a lot and you knew a lot" Ellise coming to me at the middle of the night while panting and looks so troubled.

"Your father, we contacted your father to know that you are going to Korea by Kuya Gray's name. So please, we can't waste time" she says to me, begging... "We just received a threat and that's not even consider as a joke as they ate always true to their threats. In Korea, we have a trusted guild there and so as they are more capable of securing all of you since they are not involved in the matters here in the Philippines" she says a d smiles to me one more time, the wind starts to blow in the middle of the night.

I remember how she used to be a sweet girl and how she is when working, she definitely are worried about our safety as a small family and might be involved further than that. Well, there is nothing wrong with their desicion and I always do the right choice.

Kung mag-sstay kami sa Pilipinas habang lumalaki ang gulo nila, lalo na nung mga nakaraan na isinara ang University dahil sa ongoing investigation ng Government tungkol sa shooting incident that cause ruckus at baka matagalan pa bago uli mag open ang University. Hindi lang yun, pero may mga kidnapping na din ang nagaganap ang I know Neo was one of the victims, as well as the media playing going on. They are big enough para masangkot ang mga maliliit lang, they are playing a game nit just by their tables but in a whole country. Kaya I agree on this plan, afterall, I did my job.

[Ladies and Gentlemen, we will be using stairs for deplaning today. Please watch your step. Thank you] natauhan naman ako nung pababa na kami sa eroplano na kakalapag palang sa Korea. This is my first time here, but I didn't even feel excitement but rather I am anxious sa nakapaligid sa amin.

Pagkatapos naman naming bumaba ay naghintay muna kami kay Papa dahil sa susunduin niya daw kami. I just really don't know if he knows something that I know or he just really nods to whatever Tito Gray is saying since they are bestfriends??? I don't know a thing, ang alam ko lang ay pumayag siya. Did he already know? Or Tito Gray is great at dealing with him?

Anyways, kinuha ko naman ang phone ko at binasa ang unread messages na galing mismo kay Ate Katarina. "The one who will be watching you and your family does not want to be revealed even if you wishes, that is because they are hidden and it is their rule to remain hidden and unknown to those who are not part of our family. But they are going to do their best and 24/7 watching over your family" she says in her personal messages to me and so as I typed in to reply. 

"Gio, puro ka nalang selpon gaya ka na naman sa ate mo. Kapag kayo nalowbat malilintikan ko kayo, matagal pa ata yung papa niyo" narinig ko naman na sambit ni mama sa kapatid ko pero hindi ko siya pinakinggan at nagpatuloy lang sa pagtatype. Pati ba naman dito puro nalang reklamo si mama, boring kaya kung di mag-cellphone.

["Okay, I got it. We just got arrived and thank you for this. If that's what they want, I have no say about it as they are gonna be watching my family over to protect us. But they must be here since I am feeling that someone is watching us"] sabi ko naman sa kaniya at ipinatay na ang aking selpon at tiningnan ang paligid. I can really sense them, well, I have strong and sensitive senses since I am very observant ever since I am a child.

Also, eversince that I am always with them, I am all aware what it feels like someone who is watching over you. My heightened senses must be manifested because of that. I just close my eyes to wait for my father to arrive.