CHAPTER 51

THIRD PERSON'S POV

["Kuya Theo, we are detecting that there is a possibility of the connection to be cut when you step close to the main base. So be careful"] saad naman ni Leo sa kaniyang earpiece habang naglalakad ng mabagal si Theo at tinitingnan ang paligid bago pa man siya pumasok sa lokasyon ng kalaban.

["Got it"] sambit niya naman sa kaniya sa mahinang boses niya.

["It looks like I lost connection to Razel, so keep on updating her as soon as you stepped in the location"] saad niya sa kaniya na siya namang ikinatango niya sa kaniya bilang sagot sa kaniyang itinuran.

And then, he tapped his earpiece to activate their connections.  ["Razel, I just got here. Just like what they reported, it is not jam packed with securities and rather have a surprises awaits--"] sambit ni Theo sa kaniyang earpiece ngunit biglaan nalang naputol ang koneksyon niya sa kanilang side. Kaya naman ay hinanda niya ang kaniyang sarili habang nagtatago sa may puno malapit sa main base ni Celestine.

Maya maya naman ay may biglang sumakal sa kaniya sa likurang bahagi kaya ay siniko niya ito, sabay hawak sa kamay nito and immediately throw the body of the one who is choking him.

He then throw a bullet to that body, and another gunmen throw its body to him. He smashes one another to another, breaking bones to bones, one after another.

When he finishes to blow off the gunmens who throws their bodies to him, he then feel someone who is watching him from afar. And so as he shoots the area where he is feeling like there was watching.

And then, someone laugh from not afar and clapping its hands in amusement. "Theo" he then steadily turn his neck to the direction where that voice came from.

"I've been waiting for you, for so long" she then said and smiles to him.

Her black hair is touching the ground, her skin is as white as snow, and her eyes are dull as a doll.

"Celestine" he mumbles in the air, taken aback because of her appearance.

"Glad that you remember my name" she said to him and step forward towards him, as he is glued in his place.

"How could I not remember the person who killed my brother and sister-in-law? Snatching that child parents? As well as who try to kill my children?" Tanong niya naman sa kaniya na siyang ikinangiti niya naman dito. She touched him but he flinched and take a backward step away from her.

"Oh, so my efforts are really not gotten on waste all of these years. I'm happy" she said to him. "You are rather on guard today" she said to him with a sweet tone.

"Celestine, what do you want? How far you'll go just because of how fucked up you are?" He then confronts her with a low voice. But she smiles without emotion on him, lifeless as she is.

"I do not want anything and I'll forever be fucked up until the day I die, but that's not gonna happen. I won't die" she said to him without her fake smiles but rather a face who is all numb to all of her sufferings from the past.

"All of you don't want to understand me when I need something. But now that I do what I want, how could you question what I needed? All of you made me your own nightmares. You made me like this" she said to him without any emotion in her eyes as if she gives up and the tears are all dried up, leaving nothing to cry now.