Chapter 33-The Jacket.

Start from the beginning

"I'm okay, Fenrir. What happened? Wait, why are you here?" Izuku asked, gesturing toward the wall, which Fenrir playfully tapped him on the shoulder to correct.

"I'm here, Master," the familiar clarified, to which Izuku redirected his gesture.

"After seeing the Qliphoth ascending into the sky, I realized the tree was about to bear the fruit of darkness. Guarding the entrance didn't make much sense when I felt you were in trouble," Fenrir explained earnestly, drawing a smile from Izuku.

"Good boy," he praised, ruffling the familiar's ethereal fur.

Izuku moved over to Nero, who was watching Dante converse with Nico. He noticed that she was bestowing a new Devil arm upon Dante.

The fedora in her hand began to shake with an almost whimsical energy, then suddenly leaped onto Dante's head. As if on cue, a scarf made of demonic energy materialized around Dante's neck. Out of nowhere, a spotlight seemed to shine down on him, emphasizing his newfound adornments.

Out of the blue, music erupted, seemingly from thin air, and Dante launched into an unexpected dance performance, showcasing moves reminiscent of Michael Jackson, including a flawless moonwalk. The Qliphoth tree responded to his rhythm, shifting colors in sync with his dance, and the ambient lights around the area sparkled with his steps.

As he concluded his impromptu dance, sparks burst from the surroundings, eliciting cheers from Nico. Yet, Trish and Kafka appeared entirely unimpressed, while Izuku and Nero wore expressions of bewildered confusion.

"What the hell did we just watch?" Nero turned to Izuku, inquiring.

"Not a damn clue," Izuku responded with a chuckle, still unable to see.

"Oh, right," Nero caught himself, realizing Izuku's blindness.

"Where The hell did those lights come from?" Nero asked looking around.

"Questions for another time." Izuku said facing the wrong way.

After Dante had ended his dance routine he had stored the hat for later use as he told Nico with a appreciative nod.

"Dante! I'm going too," Nero asserted, his determination shining through, with Izuku echoing his sentiment.

"I'm coming as well," Izuku confirmed, to which Dante turned around with a sigh.

"Why don't you two sit this one out?" Dante inquired, causing Nero's frustration to escalate.

"Let you call us dead weight again? No thanks. I've got all the power I need. Right here," Nero responded, showcasing his robotic arm. Dante's sigh deepened.

"That's not what I mean," Dante explained, just as Izuku interjected.

"Then what do you mean?" Izuku questioned, interrupting their exchange. V's arrival brought a resolution to the debate.

"Let them go, Dante. Time is a luxury we can no longer afford. We must chase after him, post haste," V suggested, his determination prevailing despite his visibly deteriorating body.

"So, does that mean you're going too?" Dante quizzed, met with a nod from V.

"I have a duty to see this through," V declared, steadfast in his resolve despite his physical condition.

"Well, that's all you had to say, Mr. Poetry," Dante quipped before turning away.

"I'm going my way, and you guys go yours. Let's just say it's what's best for the cause," he concluded, waving his farewell as he departed.

The Neglected Devil Hunter Izuku Sparda!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara