Chapter 14-Izuku Vs Nero

Nero on his way to agnus was stopped by many of agnuses creations as he fought them all one by one until he made it to headquarters where agnus was waiting. He entered a dark room as he saw a unconscious kyrie being held in one of agnuses cells in the air as he greeted the white haired devil hunter.

"So you've come"

"What have you done with kyrie!" Nero demanded to know.

"Why don't you check and find out, but don't expect me to be easy on you as I was last time." Agnus threatened as p0

Nero scoffed"if I have to kill you to save kyrie then let's roll!" He yelled as both of them charged at each other.

Nero dodged his sword swing and shot his revolver at agnuses torso damaging it a bit as he snarled at Nero. Nero took out red queen and began to swing at him, left and right the sword blazed with fire as agnus tried to block every sword swing as his hands were badly damaged.

He let out a roar as Nero was pushed back due to the power as agnused summoned multiple swords and aimed them at Nero who dodged most of then, but still got cuts on his body. This kerfuffle continued for a while before agnus got tired of the fighting as he began equiped himself with a sword and began to attack Nero who now found himself having trouble with the scientist as Nero used his devil bringer and punched agnus in the face with a fist full of demonic energy cratering him into a wall.

"Is that all you got?" Nero asked as he could hear agnuses growls of frustration.

"Shut your mouth!" He yelled at the young devil hunter summoning and sending multiple swords at Nero with some impaling him as Nero grunted in pain.

"Not bad" Nero said before taking the swords out and shooting agnus multiple times.

"Time to end this!" Nero said as he revved his sword and charged at agnus with a triple exceed.

Agnus tried to block the attack using his blade, but it was shattered on impact with neros red queen as Nero impaled the demon scientist. Agnus let out a painfull yell as Nero took his sword out and stepped back. Agnus flew into the air and held his wound to stop the blood from spewing out.

"Is that all you got? I think it's time I put you out of your misery" Nero remarked making agnus growl in anger.

As he charged at Nero with his sword but was stopped by multiple angelos flying around them as he was confused. He wasn't the one who was controlling them as they all began to attack Nero. Agnus looked around looking for the one commanding them as he heard a familiar voice as a white and golden suit of armour was flying infront of him.

 Agnus looked around looking for the one commanding them as he heard a familiar voice as a white and golden suit of armour was flying infront of him

"That's enough agnus, go and prepare for activation" sanctus commanded as agnus bowed and left.

Sanctus watch Nero fight with curious eyes as then he took a glance at the unconscious kyrie taking her with him as Nero who was still fighting saw this happen. Nero quickly put an end to the angelos attacking him as charged at sanctus jumping into the air.