Chapter 18-Sanctus

Izuku and Dante landed on top of the tallest building Infront of the saviour as sactus spoke.

"You destroyed the hellgate?" He asked shocked.

"Yeah, it kinda tainted the view" Dante said as he took out his rebellion.

"So... are you ready to fight now or what?" Dante asked as the Angelo armour sanctus was possessing questioned.

"You travelled all this way to fight me? You could never touch the power of the savior!" He said being all high and mighty.

"Sounds like you're over compensating. Besides, I don't want to give you a creek in your neck just from looking down at us" izuku said as he he'd the yamato over his shoulder.

"Silence! What would it take you to alter your position?" Sanctus asked

"How about death!" Dante said as izuku smirked.

Sanctus pointed the sword of the Angelo at both of them as izuku yelled out.

Izuku jumped up in the air and threw the yamato at the Angelo's flying at them as all of them were hit on the head by the yamato. He then used the artificial devil's as jumping platforms to make it all of the way to the savior, he caught the yamato in mid air and there it at the saviors body lodging it in the stone and providing him a landing platform.

"So you ready to eat your words?" Izuku asked.

"Do as you wish your attempts are futile" sanctus said as he turned his back as a second later he charged at izuku who jumped up and got away as Dante who was behind sanctus on a floating piece of debrie shot the Angelo armour destroying it.

Izuku landed next to Dante as Dante took a glance at the savior as he hummed.

"Hmm... True form must be in the inside" Dante said as he took a deep sigh.

"Looks like it's up to us to take care of ugly here" he said as izuku nodded.

"Fenrir!" Izuku called as he came out if izukus body.

"Help us won't you?" Izuku asked as Fenrir nodded.

The savior got out of it's idle stance and changed into a more battle ready position. The large statue swung its arm  at the three to which they were able to dodge.

"Attack the core" Fenrir said heating his claws up as when the savior swung its fist at them again the demon dog clawed the blue oval gen on its chest which seemed to weaken it a bit.

Seeing this Dante equipped Lucifer sending many swords made of demonic energy at it as they exploded.

"You heard what he said!" Dante said shooting it with ebony and ivory.

"Right!" Izuku said as he took the yamato out its sheath.

"Let's see what this baby can do!" He yelled

As he slid back the yamato in its sheath and quickly releases a flurry of slashes. Pillars of light appear at the the core of the saviorover a large area and explode.

 Pillars of light appear at the the core of the saviorover a large area and explode