Chapter 28-Proto Angelo

Nero, V, Izuku, and Kafka positioned themselves in front of the subway tunnels, their gaze fixed upon the dark passage that lay ahead, serving as the gateway to the formidable Qliphoth tree.

"Alright, cool. V and I will take the subway tunnels, and you guys can go from above," Nero casually remarked.

"Got it," Izuku nodded in agreement, effortlessly parkouring over the tunnels alongside kafka. With that, the three of themj split up, each going their own way.

As Nero and V ventured through the subway, they encountered a bunch of annoying lizard-like demons causing them trouble. Meanwhile, Izuku and Kafka ran into a bunch of flying demons, adding another challenge to their path.

and Nero found themselves surrounded by a massive horde of demons in the subway. Nero swung his red Queen, slicing through the demons left and right, while V relied on his familiars to weaken the empusas and hell cainas, swiftly taking them out one by one.

Meanwhile-
Izuku and Kafka swiftly dispatched the flying demons. The devils charged at them with impressive speed, but Izuku's heightened senses allowed him to detect their approach just in time. Kafka skillfully shot down the demon that targeted Izuku, dissipating the smoke from her gun.

With a confident grin, Kafka locked eyes with Izuku, her cockiness palpable. Though Izuku was visually impaired, he could sense the challenge in her expression. Fuelled by their rivalry, they both unleashed their skills, taking down the swarm of demons that assailed them. Izuku deftly wielded his Muramasa, severing demon heads with precision while evading and maneuvering past their attacks.

A crimson flame ignited from one of the rings on Kafka's hand, casting an eerie glow as a cunning smile played across her face. Swiftly, she darted ahead of Izuku, gracefully leaping into a horde of demons. Drawing her two guns, she unleashed their power, triggering Witch Time to halt the flow of time itself. With deadly precision, she fired flaming bullets, obliterating every single demon in her vicinity. When she snapped her fingers, time resumed, and the demons she had shot erupted in a burst of fiery red flames.

 When she snapped her fingers, time resumed, and the demons she had shot erupted in a burst of fiery red flames

"Boom." She said as her eyes glowed red.

In the distance, Izuku smirked as he swiftly dispatched a demon, sending it crashing into a group of its companions.

"Watch this!" Izuku called out, his words laced with determination, catching Kafka's attention.

With a surge of energy, Izuku charged at the horde of demons and devils he was facing, summoning his elemental guitar, Forger. Strumming the strings, bolts of lightning erupted from the instrument, pushing back the devils and delivering electric shocks.

"Get ready!" Izuku yelled, strumming the guitar with full force, beginning to play the familiar tune of "Through the Fire and Flames."

As the song echoed through the air, a magnificent dragon composed of fire and lightning emerged from the guitar, charging towards the group of demons. It unleashed a torrent of mixed fire and lightning breath, engulfing the demons in a blazing and electrifying inferno. Their pained screams filled the air as the dragon then descended into the midst of the group, culminating in a spectacular explosion. A spectacle of crimson fire and crackling yellow lightning illuminated the surroundings, leaving a lasting impression for any witnesses fortunate enough to behold the display.