Chapter 62-Hero's Vs Villains

All Might swiftly intervened, pulling Izaki and Inko out of harm's way before the blade could strike them, then leaping back to create some distance. Izuku snarled, his eyes blazing with anger.

"Stop, both of you!" Aizawa shouted, stepping between them.

"Izuku, how could you attack us?" Inko demanded, her voice full of fury.

"He does have a quirk after all," All Might remarked, to which Izuku just rolled his eyes.

"Izuku..." Izaki looked at her brother, her expression filled with sadness.

Nezu cleared his throat, drawing everyone's attention. "All Might, explain your actions. Why did you charge at one of the teachers?" Nezu inquired.

"Because he's Izuku's uncle! He's the brother I lost years ago," Izaki explained, shaking her head.

"I'm sorry to say, but the man before you is not related to you in any way. He isn't even from this country," Nezu revealed, leaving them stunned.

Aizawa approached Izuku and instructed him to put away Muramasa, to which Izuku reluctantly complied.

"Nezu, I know my child when I see him. That person is my son," Inko declared, slamming her hands against Nezu's desk.

"Yeah, he's my brother. I recognize his face, even though everything else about him is different," Izaki added, as Izuku let out a tired sigh.

"If he really was Izuku, then why would he attack you the moment you tried to hug him? Wouldn't he be running toward you?" Aizawa quipped.

"It's obvious he resents us for how we treated him, and I don't blame him for that. But still... That is my son, and I'm not abandoning him again," All Might stated, slightly irking Izuku, though he kept his composure.

"Look at me. Do I look anything like your son?" Izuku asked Toshinori, who shook his head.

"No, you don't. But there are too many coincidences for us to be wrong. You know how my friends and I fight and how we use our quirks. You knew about how Touya died, and you knew how to defeat us too," Izaki argued.

"You're all delusional," Izuku sneered, giving them a mocking gaze.

"If you don't hate us, then why would you attack us?" Inko inquired.

"Because when the number one hero, along with the seventh hero, suddenly charge at me without warning, what else am I supposed to do, dodge? You have a telekinesis quirk that can block my routes, and whatever quirk you have can destroy the building. What else am I supposed to do?" Izuku countered, leaving the Yagi family dumbfounded.

"Oh, yeah, I guess we did do that," Izaki stuttered, sweating with embarrassment.

"How is he even a teacher here? He isn't a hero, and he's only 19?" Inko questioned.

"He has a provisional hero license. He's also one of the best bounty hunters in the West and pretty well-known in Europe as well. Why wouldn't we hire him? He owed me a favor, and I cashed it in," Nezu explained with a smile, shocking the Yagi family once more.

"(More like blackmailed)" izuku remarked.

"Izuku... What have you been doing all this time?" Inko asked, concerned, as Izuku rolled his eyes.

"A bunch of hard drugs. I've been sleeping around with women and leaving children without a father too, also I'm an alcoholic." Izuku replied jokingly, causing Inko to almost faint, with Toshinori holding her.

"He turned out like this because of us..." All Might said, sounding guilty, as Aizawa and Nezu sweatdropped, while Izuku struggled to hold back his laughter.