Chapter 52-Not my dream

"and remember, you can't lie to me either." Tsukachi said as izuku smiled nervously.

Inside Izuku-
The familiars were discussing izuku's next course of action as they sat on the floor watching the events through it izukus eyes.

"This is quite the conundrum. How will master navigate around this?" Fenrir asked stroking his metal chin.

Roar*

Shadow roared as Griffon agreed.

"Maybe the kid's gonna change the topic." Griffon nodded as Fenrir shook his head.

"No. These humans are stubborn. Plus i can tell this is their main focus." Fenrir said as he looked at them.

Meow*

"Nah. Unless his demonic blood is telepathic I don't think it'll cancel the feds quirk." Griffon said looking at tsukachi.

In the Real World-
There was a moment of silence between izuku, aizawa as tsukachi as izuku sighed.

"We got him!" Aizawa thought in his head as izuku looked up with a smile.

"No. I did not save you at Red Grave city." Izuku said as aizawa looked at tsukachi to see if it was a lie or not as tsukachi shook his head to his shock.

"That's... Impossible...!" Aizawa said loudly as he slammed his hands on the table making izuku flinch toward muramasa which was under his desk.

"Eraserhead calm down! You're scaring the suspect." Nezu said as aizawa looked at izuku who was a uneasy as he apologized.

"Forgive me for my outburst." Aizawa said with a small bow as izuku shook his head.

"No worries." Izuku nervously laughed has he put his rested his hand back on the table.

Back with the familiars-
They were impressed but also confused by izukus answer as they were contemplating on how he did it.

"That's Master for you!" Fenrir praised izuku.

"How'd he get past the human lie detector?" Griffon asked intrigued.

Roar*

"Bingo!" They heard izukus voice as they looked up.

"Seriously? Talk about one crazy loophole!" Griffon said as izuku agreed.

"I didn't lie, yet I didn't tell the truth either. At the time I didn't kill those demons with the intention to save anyone. They just happened to be there at the time. Hell I didn't even know it was uncle shota and uncle nezu till I heard their voices!" Izuku said as Griffon laughed at aizawas outburst.

"Make them mad enough to fight you, then sue em when then they hit you for assault! Drag their reputation through hell!" Griffon enthusiastically asked izuku who internally sweatdropped.

"I sometimes forget that you were one of the more evil demons of the underworld. Though I will keep that idea in mind for another person." Izuku said as Griffon began pouting.

"At least you don't have to hear how he would do it." Fenrir said as he groaned in pain as Griffon began to explain how the court case would go and so on.

Meanwhile-
Nezu stroked his chin as he began to think of a question.

"Based on the information I was able to dig up on him I know that Ivan is not his real name and he probably has connections to the mob. Maybe that will get us some information about him. I know it was you who saved us that day, so at least let us go with something." Nezu asked in his head as he took a deep breath.