Chapter 21-And a Tree Grew

30th April 5:45pm
Nico, izuku and Nero were working on the van. Nero was upgrading the engine, Nico was under the car working on the brakes and izuku was inside installing the seats along with Nico's workshop.

"Why do i feel like your pet mechanic? Don't get use to it..." Nico asked working on the truck.

"Nico I showed you those order docs so you still owe me remember? He said as Nico sighed.

"Hey you three dinners ready!" Kyrie called from the kitchen.

"Be right there!" Izuku said getting out of the van.

"Hey why don't both of you go? Im gonna finish up here." Nero told izuku and Nico as she got up from under the car.

"I'll try to save you some, Not!" Nico joked getting up and walking out of the garage.

"I'll be with you in a minute. Gotta make some finishing touches." Izuku said drilling some holes on the table.

"So how's your love life anyway?" Nero asked izuku.

"What?" He asked stopping his work

"You know... Don't you have a girlfriend or something?" He asked.

"Not really... Well I did meet this girl in Italy, but she was trying kill me so I don't think it counts..." Izuku said getting out of the van and putting the drill down.

"She a demon?" Nero asked.

"Nope. Just a assassin, quirkless too. But she was definitely superhuman." Izuku said as Nero was confused.

"She had guns on her legs which was kinda weird, but hey I use devil arms so I'm not one to judge." Izuku said tapping Nero with his elbow.

"Why was she trying to kill you anyway?" Nero asked stopping his work.

"I don't know mafia shit? All I know is she's a part of the Varia." Izuku said confusing Nero even more.

"Don't worry about it. Anyway how's it going with Kyrie? Noticed you two have been pretty close lately, well closer than usual." izuku said as Nero coughed.

"About that topic i need your help with something." Nero said a bit embarrassed.

"What?" Izuku asked.

Both of them saw a man in rags standing infront of their garage door.

"Nevermind we can continue this later." Nero sighed.

"You uh, need something?" Nero asked the man who stayed silent, but breathing heavily.

"What is it, You hungry? Well your in luck pal because Kyrie always makes too much food." Izuku said turning his back to leave the room.

Nero turned his back to put his wrench down. The man walked slowly toward Nero as izuku began to get goosebumps as he turned his head back to see the man behind Nero.

"You see something you like?" Nero asked standing up and looking at the guy.

Nero's devil bringer began to glow a bright hue of blue.

"What the hell?" Izuku asked as he went to Nero to inspect the arm.

He looked at the man in the hood as he asked. "You a demon?"

"Boys the foods getting cold!-" Kyrie said as Nero warned her.

"Kyrie get back inside now!" As he said this the man grabbed Nero's arm and threw him towards izuku ripping his devil bringer off his arm as izuku and Nero crashed on a shelf.

Izuku was dazed for a moment but quickly got up as he equipped Beowulf.

"Glad I still had this with me." He said charging at the man with a fist full of lightning.