Chapter 34-Visons of V

The quartet of devil hunters went their separate ways, each descending into the chambers of the Qliphoth tree. Their paths diverged as they leaped down to lower levels, Izuku riding on Fenrir's back.

Izuku's journey led him to a lower floor that was heavily guarded by numerous demons. He and Fenrir skillfully dispatched these foes, their combined efforts a choreography of elemental attacks and blazing flames reducing demons to nothing.

With each step deeper into the tree, the demons grew in both power and number. The challenge escalated as Urizen's forces seemed intent on thwarting their progress.

"Urizen's clearly doing his best to block our path," Izuku mused aloud, his thoughts shared with Fenrir.

"That seems likely. The others must be dealing with similar challenges," Fenrir responded, the dire nature of their situation weighing on his voice.

In another part of the Qliphoth, Nero was a whirlwind of action, his slashes cutting through demons with the finesse of a practiced warrior. He goaded the demons to attack, his red-hot defiance drawing them closer. Nero seamlessly switched his devil breaker to Ragtime, freezing time itself before launching into an explosive onslaught with Gerba. The demons, caught in his calculated tempo, were sent reeling by the impact.

Meanwhile, V maneuvered through the chaos with his familiars at his side. Griffon's electric fury shocked demons into submission, Shadow's metamorphosis into deadly spikes skewered his adversaries, and Knightmare's fiery laser engulfed them in searing agony.

Dante, true to his exuberant nature, engaged in a spectacular display of combat. His new Devil arm, Dr. Faust, unleashed torrents of red orbs, and his agile movements transformed into a mesmerizing breakdance. With an audacious flourish, he hurled his hat at a group of lizard-like demons, affixing a similar hat to one of them, weakening its resistance. Swiftly, Dante transitioned to Cavalier, utilizing its chainsaw mode to tear through demons with a gruesome finality.

Smokin, Sexy Style!

They converged in a lower chamber, each arriving through separate entrances hidden beneath the blood-filled sacs that sustained the tree. A collective glance and shared nods communicated their unity, all eyes focused on the path ahead.

"We've got a long way to go." Dante observed, his words drawing nods of agreement from the others.

Advancing onward, their progress was abruptly halted by violent tremors that shook the Qliphoth tree. As the ground quaked, ominous fissures materialized beneath them. The floor splintered and gave way, plunging them into a chaotic descent into the depths below.

V POV-
Thankfully, V found refuge in Griffon's wings as the familiar bird seized him, its talons clutching him tightly. Despite Griffon's struggle to maintain his flight, V's energy was dwindling fast.

"I can't keep this up much longer! Gotta... put you down! I gotta..." Griffon's desperate voice cracked, and he reluctantly released his grip on V, sending both of them plummeting towards the ground below.

"Damn it, just a little more... Come on..." V grunted, trying to rise as Griffon reconnected with his ethereal form.

But V's body was disintegrating rapidly, making each step agonizing. His movements were slow, almost futile.

"V, it's getting really tough," Griffon's worried voice echoed.

Undeterred, V pushed forward, finally reaching a space enclosed by large stones, each etched with a mysterious spiral pattern. As he entered, the stones emitted an eerie purple glow. Gritting his teeth, he persisted, only to be halted by an excruciating surge of pain coursing through his body.