Chapter 25-Qliphoth roots

V, Nero and izuku were discussing their course of action as V suggested that they take of some Qliphoth roots before heading to fight urizen as that would slow the trees growth.

"I think we should split into three groups." V suggested.

"And cover more ground. Good idea." Nero said as he got up from the shotgun seat.

"Holy hell this is gonna be a long day." Izuku said getting up as Nero agreed.

"Tell me about it." He deeply sighed.

Nico had finished making a new devil breaker out of Goliath's finger, using its magic to create punch line a rocket arm.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Behold my genius!" She said holding it up as Nero went to grab it as she pulled it back.

"Cash first." She demanded.

"All the materials I collected for your pet projects don't count for anything?" Nero asked.

"My brilliant badass work is worth every dime, and you know it." She replied.

"Well your quality control sicks ass and you know that." He retorted grabbing the devil breaker.

"Or maybe don't let the demons smack you around so much." She replied back as Nero ignored and went out of the van.

"I am truly gifted, it's a work of art!" She said ignoring Nero as she marvelled at her creation.

The demonic bird that sat on top of the fridge laughed at her in a mocking tone.

"So you're an artist now, huh?" It asked.

"Yes I am! Got any other questions little chicken?" She asked startling griffon.

Nico then went on to ravel about how her grandmother was the greatest gunsmith in the world and about how she might cook griffon in a pot later as he tensed

Meanwhile izuku just tried to pet the bird while she gave her monologue as griffon was unwilling at first, but caved in after the pot comment.

V smirked at their interactions as he stood up as griffon went back inside him.

"I'll be taking my leave now. and if I don't see you on the way, I'll se you at the bottom of the Qliphoth." He said leaving.

"What are you gonna do?" Nero asked izuku.

"Probably going to head West, I sense a lot of powerful demons that way." He said opening the door.

"Where's your service dog?" Nico asked.

"He's occupied at the moment." Izuku said as he left the van.

With Fenrir-
"It has been 4 hours since master left. He has gone to face the demon king urizen by himself, while I'm stuck here dealing with these idiots!!!" He said in his head as across the bridge were two pro hero's from Japan and 1 from America yelling at him for destroying the bridge.