Chapter 13-Credo Vs Nero

Nero after his meeting with agnus left fortuna Castle in search of credo at the orders headquarters. After fighting hordes of demons he eventually made his way to the forest on the outskirts as he looked upon the jungle from a cliff.

"The forest. What's wrong with it?" He asked as continuing his journey.

"What the hell is this?" Nero heard behind him As dante yelled looking at the forest as Nero pointed his revolver at him.

Dante scoffed and turned his back to see Nero.

"Must be the effect of the gate, sorry lid this is going to have to wait" Dante said as he fell of the cliff and into the jungle.

Nero tried to catch him but was a few steps short as he looked down at the forest below him.

"How much could he really know?" He asked himself before continuing his journey.

Headquarters-
Sanctus, credo and gloria were discussing recent events that had occurred when agnus came into the room in a hurry as mumbling neros name.

"Credo! You knew it all along!" He said rushing to credo.

"How dare you raise your voice in the presence of his holiness" credo said as agnus continued.

"That arrogant kid possessess d-d-d-d-demonic power!" Agnus yelled.

"Absurd!" Credo retorted.

"Absurd!? Don't take me for a fool. Is he not your subordinate? He resurrected yamato!" Agnus yelled making everyone in the room shocked.

"It's your fault! It's your responsibility! It's your t-t-t-t-t" before agnus could finish sanctus interrupted him as he said.

"Credo, can you apprehend that boy" sanctus asked.

"If that is your wish, but who will capture Dante?" He asked as Gloria spoke up.

"I can" she said as she raised her hand.

"You can guarantee his capture?" Sanctus asked sceptical.

"Absolutely" gloria said as she stood up and left the room as credo expressed his concern.

"Is she reliable?" He asked.

"She once brought us the devil sword 'sparda' and hastened the completion of our saviour" sanctus explained.

"But she remains a stranger" credo said

"Which would only matter when the situation arises. As for her identity I have already investigated" He explained as both credo and agnus nodded.

"Now credo, bring us Nero and the yamato" sanctus asked as credo nodded and left as agnus told sanctus about Nero and kyrie.

With Nero-
Nero while making his way through the forest came across a hellgate surrounded by dead demons as in the middle stood a metallic fire wolf like devil as it shot a quick glance at Nero before jumping away.

"Hey wait up!" Nero yelled as the wolf like devil got out of his sight.

"What the hell was that. A demon?" Nero asked cofused as he contemplated following the demon or going to find credo as he took the latter and went to headquarters.

Order Of The Sword HQ-

Nero made it to the entrance of the building as credo was waiting for him.

"That's a look you shoot your enemy" Nero commented as credo walked up to him.