Chapter 12-Connection

Nero while searching for izuku found Agnuses (the orders scientist's) study as he saw the messy room.

He saw the multiple books about demons on his desk as Nero remarked.

"Never took the guy for a book worm" while he was inspecting the books a large figure in a angelic suit of armour with a lance stood behind him As Nero noticed him and pointed his gun at him, but stopped seeing the orders insignia.

"That's a hell of a way to get shot" Nero said pitting his revolver down.

Nero went back to inspecting the books as he stirred up a conversion.

"You after this guy too, or are you here to kill some demons?" Nero said as the Knight began to walk closer to Nero.

"Silent type huh? Well that's annoying" Nero said as he picked up a book.

The Knight tried to pierce the Nero as Nero stopped the lance with his book

"So much for friendly banter" Nero said pushing the Knight back as it tried to swing the lance at the teens head as Nero dodged and stepped back

"You wanna fight? Then come on!" Nero said revving red queen as he charged at the knight.

The Knight charged at him as Nero dodged out of the way and used his stinger against the knights armour pushing it back as before it could recover Nero kicked in the chest before grabbing it with his devil arm and threw it into the table damaging it.

The Knight quickly stood up and shook it off as it stood up and charged at Nero with its lance which Nero deflected using his sword as the Knight bashed Nero with his shield which sent him into a book case.

"How bout a little more!" Nero yelled charging at the devil with his exceed activated melting the armour and sending the Knight flying towards the door.

It fell on to the floor life less as Nero went to inspect it. Suddenly the armour began to dissappear confusing the white haired teen.

"A demon possessed the orders armour. That's not a good sign" Nero said getting up and dusting off as he went to find izuku and any other demons in the castle.

Meanwhile...
Credo was standing infront of an alter where his now deceased holiness, sanctus had been placed.

Suddenly the old man's eyes flung open, but this time with demonic vigor as the entire room began to shake making credo worried as the old man moved and struggled for a few seconds before stopping and resting once more.

"You have awakened" credo said as the pope responded by saying his name.

"My men are currently pursuit of dante and the other brat. It is only a matter of time before their location is revealed to us." Credo notified them as the sanctus spoke.

"He came to us. It was fortunate that I was able to take part in the ascension ceremony" He said as a large man with dark skin and black hair came into the spotlight. Holding his signature checkboard and dawning the orders garbs.