Chapter 15-The Savior

Nero after his fight with izuku was entrusted to keep the yamato by dante. He left the room to go to the middle of the orders main base of operations as when he finally got there he saw a gigantic statue resembling the order of the swords god sparda.

 He left the room to go to the middle of the orders main base of operations as when he finally got there he saw a gigantic statue resembling the order of the swords god sparda

"What the." Nero couldn't even finish his sentence as he was shocked by the sheet size of the statue.

Nero pointed his revolver at sanctus who was standing on top of the saviors head basking in demonic energy.

"Is it not beautiful?" The pope asked the devil hunter.

"I think we got a difference of opinions there buddy." Nero retorted.

The Old man sighed disappointed. "How unfortunate" He said lifting his right hand up as the orb on the saviors firgead began to glow as kyrie came out of it.

"Kyrie!" Nero yelled in a worried tone as she glanced at him.

"Is it not your wish to become one with her? Within the savior your mortal bodies will combine, melting into one to menifest and create his core! A thing of utter beauty!" Sanctus preached to Nero.

"Go blow yourself!" He retorted back making kyrie smile and sanctus Grunt in frustration.

"I'm here to save you, please trust me" Nero said to kyrie as she went back into the savior.

"I'm afraid you are too late, although still incomplete this your chance to catch a glimpse of the true power of our savior!" sanctus yelled beginning to float as he went into the savior itself.

Suddenly the entire building began to shake violently as the giant statue began to move lifting up its fist and aiming it at nero who narrowly dodged the attack.

Sanctus cane out once more and began to attack Nero with demonic lightning as Nero dodged it and shot him with blue rose multiple, however it seemed as though sanctus was being protected by a barrier which made it difficult for him to advance.

Nero punched the old pope with his devil bringer which seemed to destroy the barrier as Nero hurled sanctus to the ground at alarming speeds embedding him into the floor. Before sanctus could recover Nero slashed him multiple times with red queen sending him back and putting him into a daze as the devil hunter grabbed the pope by his collar.

"I'm not interested in your Bull shit!" He yelled punching sanctus with his devil bringer multiple times weakening him before sending and uppercut to the old man's jaw sending him flying into the air.

Sanctus barely recovered as he landed on the orb on the statues forehead, before he could take a breath Nero wasn already charging at him as before the devil hunter could hit the demonic pope he went into the orb and put kyrie out so Nero would hesitate as that moment lead to Nero being in the clutches of the savior, trapped.

Sanctus came out of the savior standing on its head. "Held back by love. Such a shame, still I must salute a man who carries the blood of sparda" sanctus said saluting the young man.