Chapter 55-Beat down

Izuku evaded Tamaki's charge, attempting an axe kick, but Nejire intervened with her quirk, shifting Tamaki out of harm's way.

"Remember us!" The students rallied, rushing towards Izuku, who grinned confidently.

A student with a string manipulation quirk crafted a sizable hand and hurled it at Izuku. Unfazed, he halted time using Quicksilver, casually assessing the situation.

"Mirio Togata and Nejire Hado, maybe Tamaki Akamichi too... Yep, they'll suffice for my class," Izuku mused as he approached the string-wielding girl, resuming time with a smirk.

"Boo!" Izuku playfully exclaimed, striking the student's chin with his scabbard before swiftly incapacitating her.

"How did he-" a bug-like faced student began, but Izuku appeared behind him, forcefully slamming his face into the ground.

"Eighteen remain, and 45 minutes left," Izuku declared, alerting the remaining students.

"Get him!" a student shouted as they collectively charged at Izuku.

"Feel the heat!" A student with fiery hair exclaimed, propelling a sizable fireball towards Izuku.

"I'm claiming that free lunch!" Another student declared, directing a substantial wave of boiling water at Izuku.

"Don't forget me!" A student shouted, fashioning shuriken from falling cherry blossoms and launching them toward him.

"Count me in!" Another chimed in, firing energy squares at Izuku.

From a distance, Mirio, Tamaki, and Nejire observed as their classmates united in a coordinated effort to overcome their teacher.

"He can't dodge all of that, can he? Right?" Nejire questioned Mirio and Tamaki, to which Mirio nodded, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, but look at that smirk. He's not taking this seriously from the start," Mirio observed, glancing at Izuku, whose smirk remained unchanged.

"W-what!? T-then shouldn't we join in too?" Tamaki suggested, but Mirio shook his head.

"Not yet. We must observe and learn because he won't give us another chance at this," Mirio explained, as they witnessed the combined attack hitting Izuku – a mix of fire, water, energy, and cherry blossoms.

The students believed they had triumphed, but their elation turned to dismay as their attacks were effortlessly sliced in half by the glowing red katana emerging from its sheath.

Muramasa no Kyushu! Izuku declared, returning the sword to its sheath before pulling the trigger.

In an instant, Izuku materialized behind the group of students who had just attacked him. Their eyes widened in shock, as did the onlookers', creating the illusion that Izuku had sliced through dimensions.

The four students slumped to the ground unconscious, their eyes glazed over. Izuku took a deep breath and turned to the Big Three.

"Well? Did you gain some insight?" Izuku inquired, observing their stunned expressions.

"T-that makes 14," Tamaki stammered nervously. Izuku then noticed a boy firing rocket fists at him, swiftly cutting them in half with Muramasa.

"It's not over yet," a student with a robotic voice declared. His arms regrew and fused to form a beam.

"Final outburst!" he shouted, unleashing a large blue energy beam at Izuku. Muramasa lifted as the blade absorbed the energy, leaving the robot student astonished.

"Sheesh, that attack could be lethal. But thanks to you, I've got enough energy for a massive explosion!" Izuku exclaimed gleefully, thrusting Muramasa into the ground.