Chapter 61-Suprise Guest?!

Izuku sat on the ground as Kafka scolded him, holding his ribs which she had injured with her heels.

The students watched in disbelief as the man who had effortlessly defeated them was now being scolded by this woman.

"Hey Shinso, do you know who she is?" Sato whispered to Shinso, who shook his head.

"You missed the paperwork competition, extended the session without permission, and took liberties with the lesson. What do you have to say for yourself?" Kafka scolded Izuku, who rolled his eyes.

"UA allows its teachers the freedom to conduct lessons as they see fit, and I admit I got carried away. But they challenged me, and as their teacher, I had to teach them respect. Besides, I wasn't even serious with them," Izuku replied, as Kafka sighed.

"Fine. But I won the paperwork contest because you didn't show up. So... You know what that means, right?" Kafka asked with a smug smile as Izuku's eyes widened.

He sighed in defeat as he nodded.

"Good! Now stand up; you need to introduce yourself properly," Kafka said, and Izuku nodded, standing up.

"Everyone!" Izuku called out, grabbing their attention.

"I'm Ivan Redgrave, your combat instructor. I'll teach you the basics of combat, including using your fists, weapons, and defeating opponents effectively," Izuku said sternly, crossing his arms.

"Are you Japanese? Your name sounds foreign!" Mina asked, and Izuku shook his head.

"I'm half Japanese. I took my uncle's last name," Izuku replied.

"Who's the woman?" Denki asked, finding Kafka attractive.

Izuku looked at Kafka, waiting for her to introduce herself. "I'm Kafka el Nino de Jeanne, the combat instructor for the other classes," Kafka introduced herself.

"Before I send you guys home, I'll give you a quick evaluation. Although there's room for improvement, you guys used your quirks very well. And all of you!" Izuku said, pointing to Momo, Uraraka, Mina, Sato, Denki, Jiro, Kirishima, Ilda, Sato, Aoyama, and Tsuyu.

"Us?" Momo asked, pointing at herself, and Izuku nodded.

"Within one day of only knowing each other, you managed to work together and form a plan, even though it was choppy at best. But good job, not many work together like that on the fly. So to all of you, I'll give 70 points. Minus 30 for the flimsy strategy," Izuku replied as they all cheered.

"And you two," Izuku said, pointing at Shinso and Kagura, who were startled.

"You both charged at me after letting the others tire me out a bit. So for that, I commend you. You also made effective use of your fighting skills and quirks, though you held back, so I'll be taking 25 points away from you, leaving you with a score of 75," Izuku told them as Shinso and Kagura nodded.

Kagura raised her hand, and Izuku nodded. "Does that mean we should have been fighting with the intent to kill?" she asked.

"No, for you guys, only if it's the last option. I'd say with the intent to subdue. Your quirk is one of the most versatile I've seen, so it'll be easier for you," Izuku explained as Kagura nodded.

"What about us?" Izaki asked, and Izuku groaned, annoyed.

"10," Izuku replied, shocking everyone.

"Why the hell did you give us a 10!?" Katsuki yelled, while his brother held him back.

"Yeah! We deserve as much as them!" Shoka yelled, causing Izuku and Kafka to exchange looks.

They chuckled as Izuku shook his head, glaring at them seriously.