Chapter 45-New employees

Izuku presently found himself within the bustling underground bar, teeming with customers as always. He was actively assisting Fenrir and Griffon in tending to patrons, serving drinks, and preparing food.

They had served so many drinks that they were on the verge of running out of alcohol, owing to the yakuza's celebration of their night out.

Following the rounds of serving drinks, Izuku wearily settled into a chair by the counter, resting his head on the table to catch his breath.

"Just when you think you've served enough, another round of shots!" exclaimed a Yakuza member, their voices rising in unison as they engaged in karaoke.

"Hello, Redgrave," a familiar voice greeted, and Izuku looked up to see Reborn seated in the chair beside him.

"Reborn, what brings you here?" Izuku inquired, raising his head to acknowledge the infant hitman.

"It seems you've been keeping busy," Reborn remarked, glancing around at the lively festivities.

"I'm exhausted," Izuku replied wearily.

"Why not consider hiring new staff? After all, it's not feasible for you to manage both the cafe and the bar simultaneously," Reborn suggested, prompting Izuku to ponder the idea.

"Well, this place isn't your run-of-the-mill job that just anyone can handle," Izuku replied, and Reborn nodded in understanding.

"True. Then, how about posting job ads on the dark web or the assassins' network?" Reborn proposed, and Izuku rubbed his chin in contemplation.

"I'll give it some thought. Anyway, what brings you here?" Izuku inquired, to which Reborn smirked.

"Manseibashi Station, the abandoned railway, has become a nest for demons. I assume you're aware of this?" Reborn asked, and Izuku nodded.

"Yes, I've been avoiding that area for the time being," Izuku replied, leaving Reborn puzzled.

"Why is that? I was under the impression that you could dispatch any demon," Reborn inquired, and Izuku shook his head.

"Master can deal with it, but that creature is capable of laying waste to the entire city if we're not careful," Fenrir interjected while pouring a shot for Reborn.

"Is that so? But if you can take it down, why hesitate?" Reborn probed.

"Let's just say my blood is highly sought after by demons, and it tends to infuriate them when I get too close. I can't do anything until the civilians are evacuated," Izuku explained, stifling a yawn.

"In that case, tomorrow, could you..." Reborn began to ask, but Izuku raised his hand, signaling him to stop.

"Unfortunately, I'll be occupied with construction work, so you'll have to find someone else Tommorow," Izuku replied, leaving Reborn perplexed.

"Why construction work?" Reborn inquired, and Izuku let out a sigh, lightly banging his head against the counter.

"It was either that or confront the mad dog, and I'm feeling too lazy for that," Izuku explained, and Reborn took a sip of his shot, understanding his predicament.

"By 'lazy,' you really mean 'afraid,'" Reborn pointed out, causing Izuku to let out a sigh.

"I prefer 'cautious.' I have no clue what that purple aura surrounding him is, and Kiryu-san has the same thing, along with some of the others," Izuku explained.

"I believe it's the un official name of it is the Unwavering Spirit," Reborn offered, capturing Izuku's attention.

"But why can only some of them use it?" Izuku inquired, his curiosity piqued.