Chapter 27-Gilgamesh

V's familiars, Shadow and Griffon, materialized beside him, ready to face the impending battle. Griffon, ever the confident one, let out a cackle. "Well, well, V. Looks like we've got ourselves a shocking adversary. Ready to dance in the storm?"

V smirked, a glint of determination in is eyes. "Indeed, Griffon. Let's show this knight the true power of the shadows."

As the Voltaic Black Knight charged forward with Geryon's thunderous hooves pounding the ground, V extended his hand, channeling the depths of his arcane powers.

Shadow sprang into action, his sleek form weaving through the chaos with grace and agility. He lunged at Geryon's legs, aiming to disrupt its balance and hinder its lightning-infused attacks. Griffon took to the skies, circling above the knight, his feathers sharp and poised for precise strikes.

Bolts of lightning crackled around the Black Knight, forming an impenetrable barrier. V's eyes narrowed, his mind racing to find a weakness amidst the electric storm.

Griffon cackled, his voice infused with cunning. "Hey there, Knight in Shining Shock! Your armor might be dazzling, but it won't save you from our dark verse!"

The Voltaic Black Knight's gaze narrowed with anger, his lance sparking with even greater intensity. Geryon surged forward, its electrified hooves leaving trails of lightning in their wake. V and his familiars leaped and dodged, narrowly evading the deadly strikes.

V channeled his dark energy, focusing it into a potent spell. He recited ancient poems, weaving darkness and shadows to counter the overwhelming surge of electricity.

V then ordered shadow to attack the demonic as the panther wasted no time transforming into a saw blade and charging at the steed, giving it cuts and making it bleed.

The time horse huffed as steam came out of it's nose. Suddenly V noticed that his and shadows movements slowed down as a blue feild of energy covered the area.

The demonic knight charged at V with his sword crackling lightning as thankfully before the sword made contact with his body griffon who was high up in the air and outside the energy field swooped in, swiping at the horse's eyes blinding it as it began to shake violently throwing off the knights attack and dispersing the energy field.

As the demonic knight tried to calm his steed V quickly thought of a plan as Shadow moved with uncanny speed, striking at Geryon's exposed flanks, leaving deep gashes in its demonic flesh. Griffon's lightning feathers cut through the air, aiming for the Black Knight's vulnerable spots.

The Black Knight, undeterred, retaliated with swift and precise strikes of his electrified sword, his attacks imbued with the raw power of lightning. But V and his familiars danced through the chaos, their movements synchronized and precise.

The black knight grit his teeth in anger,

Enraged, the Black Knight channeled even more power, unleashing a torrential storm of lightning that engulfed the battlefield. V and his familiars were momentarily blinded by the brilliance, but they refused to yield.

With the swing of a sword the knight released unleashed a cataclysmic amount of lightning, enveloping Shadow and griffon in an storm of lightning. The lightning consumed the two familiars leaving them vulnerable.

V bit his tounge as his plans were now foiled. He thought of any other solution as he looked at his book.

"Right, you're still here." He said with a smirk as he raised his hand and snapped his fingers.