Chapter 50-Training

Izuku worked behind the bar, attending to customers, while Fenrir kept a watchful eye on Shinso, who was still in the process of healing after nearly five hours. As new customers entered through the portals, Izuku welcomed them, only to realize it was Reborn and an unfamiliar child.

"Ah, Reborn... and that is a child," Izuku remarked, pointing to the startled brunette.

"You're serving today? Where's the wolf?" Reborn inquired, referring to Fenrir.

"Don't ignore my question! Why did you bring a kid here?" Izuku asked, scrutinizing the boy.

The short, scrawny boy with spiky brown hair and brown eyes, dressed in a school uniform, was introduced as Tsuna. Reborn explained, "He's next in line to be the head of the Vongola. In other words, Vongola Decimo," causing Izuku's eyes to widen in shock as Tsuna nervously waved.

"I thought it was supposed to be Xanxus?" Izuku asked, still processing the revelation, and Reborn nodded.

"It is, but Baka-tsuna is also a candidate for Vongola Decimo," Reborn explained, prompting Tsuna to yell, "You said you wouldn't call me that in public!"—an exclamation that Reborn casually ignored.

"Still doesn't explain why you brought him to a bar filled with assassins and Yakuza in the criminal underworld," Izuku remarked, unsettling Tsuna even more.

"Well, I wanted you to take a look at him. Do you think he's Vongola material?" Reborn inquired, and Izuku glared directly into Tsuna's eyes, heightening his nervousness.

"Doesn't look like it on the outside. But it's what's on the inside that counts. Anyways, if that's all you came for, then please leave before I make you," Izuku stated, prompting a sigh of relief from Tsuna.

"That's not all. Tsuna would like to hire you for a job," Reborn continued, and Izuku raised an eyebrow, shifting his attention to Tsuna.

"Is that true?" Izuku asked, and Tsuna nervously nodded.

"Um, there's... I think a demon in Namimori. And I would like for you to, um, kill it," Tsuna stuttered out.

"Sure. I'll do it tomorrow. I assume you'll send me the details?" Izuku asked Reborn, who nodded. Tsuna bowed and thanked him, to which Izuku smiled.

"No problem. Though, Reborn, get some meat on his bones. He'll be eaten alive by the Varia if he doesn't bulk up," Izuku advised. Tsuna, confused, asked, "Who are the Varia?" as Izuku slowly turned around.

"He doesn't know?" Izuku questioned Reborn, giving a devilish smile.

"Get some meat on your bones, kid," Izuku said in a demonic voice, causing Tsuna to hide behind Reborn in fear.

"Oh, by the way, do join in on one of our training sessions," Reborn mentioned as he dragged Tsuna into the portal. Izuku nodded, asking, "That's what the favor's for, right?" Reborn shook his head, looking at Tsuna, whose eyes widened before Izuku chuckled.

"Goddamn, he really believes in that kid," Izuku mused before turning to serve other customers who had ordered more drinks.

Later-
In his clinic, Izuku tended to some Yakuza, skillfully stitching up their blade wounds. Fenrir entered his office, and Izuku prepared a bag of medicine for the Yakuza members.

"Don't forget to take those painkillers at least twice a day, and if it still hurts, then go to a hospital," Izuku advised, handing them the medicine. They nodded their thanks and left.

"Master, Shinso has woken up!" Fenrir informed Izuku, who yawned, took off his glasses, and made his way to Shinso's room. There, he found Shinso awake.