Chapter 9: Dare or Dare

*Cara POV:*

I was woken up by the sunlight shining in my face. I yawned and slightly opened my eyes, blinking to wake myself up. I noticed I was lying in an unfamiliar bed. I shifted my body and rolled to my side. A snoring boy laid next to me. He was so cute.

Wait. Was I in bed with... Luke!?

Oh my god. What. The HELL was I doing in bed with Luke?!?! And... He had no shirt on. Shit!

I pulled the sheet up and checked. Ok. At least I had clothes on. Same thing I was wearing the night before. I looked at the clock: 11:45. Woah. I shook my head and slowly got up, careful not to wake Luke.

I tip-toed down the stairs and sleepily shuffled into the kitchen to find Beau, Jai and Gina sitting and eating breakfast.

Beau looked up from his food, "Good morning, sleeping beauty! Did you have a nice night?"

"Uuum, yeh- mind telling me why I ended up in Luke's bed?" Gina's head shot up fast at that comment.

"Oh! You fell asleep on Luke during the movie, and we didn't have a bed set up for you in the spare room yet," Jai began. "So Luke just carried you up to our room. He was SUPPOSED to sleep on the floor next to you, but I guess he forgot." He smirked and carried his plate to the sink.

Gina sighed a bit of relief. "I have to go, love! But I'll see you when I get home from work!" She hugged me quickly before rushing out the door. I took her seat at the table.

"So... What should we do today?" Beau questioned. He was still inhaling the food on his plate.

"I don't know! You tell me!" I poured myself a glass of orange juice and gulped it down.

"Maybe we could go to the mall and shop for a bit? Then we can have Skip and James over! I hear James has a 'lady friend' over at his this weekend as well!" He chuckled.

"Oh yeah!" I blurted, "Marty! She's my best friend! Her and James hit it off at Sam's party! I forgot she was going over there this weekend." We all agreed that the plan was set for today. That's when a cranky Luke slumped down the stairs.

"Can't you cunts keep it down! You woke me up!" He stopped his complaining when he saw me sitting at the table. I giggled. "Oh- sorry. I'm- just tired." He looked down at the ground and rubbed his neck. How cute!

"It's Ok!" I assured him with a smile. "We're just planning the day out!"

"Yeh, you ass! Now hurry up and eat and get dressed! We're gonna go shopping!" Beau yelled in a girly American voice. He's so hilarious.

I went up stairs and took a quick shower whilst the boys finished eating. I ran across into Jai and Luke's room and quickly shut the door so no one would see me in my towel.

I searched through my bag and found my navy denim shorts and my tight orange tank that said "Best Friends". Marty had the other one that said "Forever".

I slipped on my underwear and nude coloured bra and slid on my shorts. I was buttoning my shorts up when I heard the door fly open.

"Caraa-oooh shit! Sorry!" Luke was standing in the door way, looking at me blankly. Well this is awkward.

I quickly covered my nude stomach with my tank. "FUCK! DON'T YOU KNOCK!?!" I screamed. I was so embarrassed! I could feel my cheeks burning.

He chuckled, "Sorry! I didn't think I had to! I mean- it is my room!" He kept looking at me up and down. I craned my head forward and raised my eyebrows.

"Well then..... Get out! Shoo!" I shooed him out with my hand and he put his hands behind his head, walking out of the room slowly. I could see a cheeky grin spread across his face. That devil.