"Right. We should start it right away. When do you think you will get the reports from Namjoon?"

"In an hour or two maybe, but it will be complete information I can assure you that." 

"Great. Kook, you will be here with Tae?" Of course! Without any protest!

"Yea. Sure. You two go ahead and get the work done." They both nodded before quickly walking out, once again leaving me alone in my baby's presence. But, why is baby so silent?

"Tae?"

"Taetae." Ah my lil munchkin.

"Taetae, are you hungry?" He must be hungry nd I was right when he vigorously nodded his head,  a bright boxed smile appearing on his lips. 

God! He wears his smile like a loaded gun!

"Sit here, I will bring something to eat. Lets see what's in store for us."  With that I walked into the kitchen only to get the shock of my life.

Maybe I shouldn't have asked him for food. Cause now standing in front of an almost empty fridge with just an apple and some vinegar in it, I can hear my soul crying. The only thing filled properly is the wine cellar. Fuck! Am I going to serve him red wine with a slice of apple!

I am as good at cooking as a snail at running. Damnit! I have never set my foot in kitchen to cook, there was a reason I mostly resided with my eomma's food! How the fuck I will cook!?

Jeon Jungkook, you have to cook, otherwise no one will marry you, heck! Tae will not marry you! V won't ever let you marry his brother! Your married love life is at stake Jeon, you better cook something edible.

"Shit my egg!"

Jeongguk's POV-

After the discussion at home, here we are at the Kim mansion. We were about to go to the headquarters of Kanji but I thought maybe we will find something here, as people tend to keep secrets where no one will find it. And what's better place than here? 

The Kim mansion was beautiful. It somehow matched the design of Jeon mansion, maybe they were build when Jeons and Kims were friends. But unlike Jeon mansion, Kim mansion had a different lock system. 

"Who lives here, now that you both live at mansion, then here?"

"Yoongi, Jimin, Yeonjun and Soobin. Their apartments were at far places so I asked them to stay here. The mansion's too big for just me and Tae so I asked them to company us, though we are now rarely here but they do live here." Getting what he meant I nodded as we walked inside. I was right, both mansions have same structure, like the same blueprint was used to design it.

"Both mansions are same. Which room is yours?" V looked at me confused at my question but still pointed towards the room on the first floor making me grin widely. 

"Why are you smiling?" Chuckling at his question, I walked close to him and stood behind him.

"Cause back at Jeon mansion, that room is coincidentally mine too." Hearing the reason behind my smile made him smile too before he shook his head and walked towards a certain room, with me tailing behind him. Right, the reason we were here on the first place.

"This is father's room." We both were standing in front of a rom with large brown door. It looked more like a meeting room or office from the choice of the door. And maybe it was really an office cause when V opened it, there was a library on a corner with an office chair and desk, flooded with files and papers. It must have been kept untouched ever since he died.

"No one entered this place after his death, it's the first time I have opened it, so nothing has been moved or hidden." Getting his point, I nodded before we both started searching things, going through his documents. 

It must have been an hour since we were shuffling here and there between books from his shelves when a book fell down. Sighing I picked it up but something again fell making me groan annoyingly. 

"What's that?" V asked pointing at something on the ground, near my feet. I looked down too and saw there was an envelope some sort of. Maybe a letter before dying? Did he knew he was going to get killed? Or is it a will? Apology letter? Guillotine file like Vincenzo? 

"Seems like a letter, lemme open it." I nodded at his words, putting the book aside as I peeked in the letter from behind. It had the initials of late Mr. Kim. To whom was he writing?

"To-: Kim sooya. 

In all the letters I send before, I pleaded to you, but now,  I won't. You, your family dared to get their filthy hands on my son. I won't be silent or guilty anymore. I will rage a war against you, even if it means hurting your family or you. From today onwards, tell the Jeons not to confront me for I would lose my temper and might hurt them. Stay there as much as you want, you are not welcomed back in my life or my children's life ever.

From-: Kim Lu-bin."

After reading the letter, I am sure we both had just one thought in mind.

What the actual fuck happened back then?

🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏

In nine tailed 1938..... I love the mountain gods' frenimy......they have this, "only I get to kill you" vibe.

~~~~~glimpse