"Five? Darling there are four, the box is being carried by fou-"

"What do you think the package is?" V without missing a beat questioned him which made Jeongguk silent as he has no idea what the package contains.

"By the looks of it, it seems like a-"

"It's a coffin." Listening to V's response, Jeongguk stayed quite again while his mind gears turned as he looked at the video again and again. In video four men were lifting a box of almost 7ft. By the looks of it, it didn't seemed much heavy to them as they themselves were bag of bones. There's no way they could carry it as the weight of the coffin adding up to the weight of the man inside, it would be no less than 150kgs, if not more.

"No. It isn't possible, look at them love they are, young. These boys who deliver things are mostly young teens doing part time jobs. There's no way they can carry that loa-" V didn't even heard the rest as he sighed and leaned back on the couch rest. Jeongguk narrowed his eyes at the latter's act but didn't said anything.

"Gguk. Let's go somewhere." Everyone's eyes went wide at V's sudden announcement who didn't even looked at them instead picked up his laptop and walked out leaving Jeongguk dumbfounded. He turned towards the pair who was looking at him with wide confused eyes as to see his next actions, but when he didn't even moved an inch, a pillow was thrown on his face by none other than Jungkook.

"The fuck you looking at?? Go after him!! Also lock the door from the outside!" 

"Where the fuck am I stuck?" Jeongguk murmured to himself before running behind V, leaving the pair alone.

"Damn I am tired!" Tae suddenly voiced out, throwing his phone on the couch the moment he found they were alone. Jungkook who was sitting beside him turned towards him, finding his sudden tiredness a lot suspicious since till now not even once the boy looked up from his phone.

"What were you doing bambi? And don't lie to hyung cause I am not Gguk who would buy your lies."

Well fuck. 

That's how Tae found himself explaining how it was him who got V all the information needed but as an anonymous. To say Jungkook was shocked would be an understatement. He never once thought the 15 year old can do that considering when he was 15 all he did was bury his face into books or fight off other boys at school.

"So, you on the way to turn into a geek huh? Gonna be the fearsome hacker like those in movies." Jungkook nudged Tae with a cheeky smile which made the young boy smile embarrassingly that he got caught in mid of his acts. But suddenly his smile vanished when he remembered something. Jungkook too noticed this and looked at him concerned.

"Tae? Baby wha-"

"Hyung, I wanna tell you something, I found this morning. I swear I found that on mistake, I never thought those files would contain this, I jus-"

"Hey hey my lil bambi, look at me. I got you hmm? I know you can do nothing wrong my sunshine. You can do nothing bad. I know you my baby. Now tell hyung, what is that you found?" Jungkook comforted as he cupped Tae's face in his large hands, looking into his glistening bambi eyes, assuring him softly.

"I-I found a, I found a v-video from Mr. J-Jeon's system. Hyung I really d-didn't w-wanted to but for t-those footage, I-I had to get in his s-system." Tae was scared to his bones knowing the one he is confessing to is the son of that man who's system he breached. For him, they both have normal father-son relationship as he has no idea about the rivalry going between them, even his father died in a enemy conflict as per his knowledge. So, there are chances Jungkook would be raged when he will know that he broke into his father's security.

"My sunshine, pup I won't say a word to you. You did no wrong. I am with you, will always be. Understood? No matter what." Jungkook's words did calmed Tae as he nodded and sat back silently, bracing himself to start speaking. Jungkook didn't mind his actions as he knew he has to be patient in this matter.

"Hyung, there was a folder, with name Hansul. It had, v-videos. Lots of video clips, I-I just opened one of them as I was too petrified to open the rest. It was s-so scary, I couldn't watch it complete. Hyung, in video, t-there was a baby, small baby tied to a chair, hyung the baby was c-cryi-" Jungkook got that the boy won't be able to complete by his brittle voice so he pulled him in his embrace, not letting him speak any further. He could hear Tae shivering in his hold and he cursed in his mind wondering what barbarity he must have witnessed in the video to be this much affected.

He needs to see what's in that folder.

🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸

wheels in the bus go round and round..round and round...round and round...

~~~~glimpse