CHAPTER-32

The dusk time

Jimin and hoseok both were ready for their last date and after that they will not go on any of the dates and now jimin has been waiting for hoseok in the living room and he saw hoseok is coming down with his very simple look but still made him melt in his beauty .

" Ohh hey jiminie let's go." He said and jimin took his hand in hoseok's hand and made their way to the car parked outside the house. Jimin open the door hoseok.

" Ohh my prince charming please have a seat." He said and smiled while hoseok were all shy with this gesture.

" You didn't need to jiminie." And he sat in the car and they both went to a restaurant which is looking a bit expensive ( af course why not cause jimin is so rich why would he leave his last date very simple) .

Jimin had already booked a seat and they sat on the table and place their orders.

" Jimin this restaurant is looking a bit expensive you shouldn't book it." Hoseok is so much fan of experience food .

" Hyung this is my last date with you and you think that I will let it go like this. I have done as much as I could so just accept it. And always remember I am always here whenever you need me."

" That's so sweet jiminie. That is why you are my bestest friend."

They were talking and food has arrived. They bid a thank you to the waiter and enjoy their dinner with just small talk and jokes. After that they went to home.

" Jimin the dinner was so tasty and I will not forget it for almost rest of my life and you are my best friend. And I hope that you will found a very caring and responsible husband or wife who will take care of you and you will give all of your love to your future partner." After saying that hoseok made his way to his room. And left jimin alone.

" I just wanted you to give my all love but I don't think so it will be possible and I also don't think so that anyone can replace your place in my heart that only belong to you hobi. I love you." That was jimin's true confession for his love of life and he knows he haven't heard of that. And afterwards he also went to his room and cried his heart out their. But their was no one to hear him crying or even consoling.

For jimin the night was so painful but for it was so long cause he can't wait to move with yoongi in their old apartment with their new life .

In namjoon's house

Namjoon has been crying for leaving his love and yoongi is being hurtful for hurting a soul like namjoon very pure and innocent he never wanted to hurt him but still he is hurting him with his just one move. But still he can't do anything.

Time skip to the morning

It's 10o clock and yoongi is standing in the living room with his things with him. And namjoon's mom and dad have been standing with and they are waiting for namjoon to come outside and say goodbye to his friend. But he didn't come so yoongi decided to call him but namjoon's mom stop him.

" Auntie o will go and meet him their."

" No yoongi I will go and call him. " Little did yoongi also know why his mom is saying this so didn't argue and namjoon's mom went to call namjoon.

And here he and namjoon's dad standing with a very awkward silence so namjoon's father decided to bake it ." So, you are moving to your old house. " And yoongi nodded his head and said " yess uncle. " " Okk so stay blessed son and if your boyfriend ever say you anything you can come tell me or namjoon or his mom and we will handle. okk?" Namjoon's dad was a bit unhappy about it but still he can't do anything and yoongi just smiled and nodded his head. " Okk uncle."

Seen in namjoon's room

His mother nock the door and a ghost like figure open the door and one was namjoon. He had black bags under his eyes and had messy hairs. It was looking like he cried a lot last night.

" Namjoon baby, go and fresh up yoongi is about to go and he is waiting for you to meet him ."

" Okk mom I will come wait." He said and about to go his mom made him stop.

" Wait and don't come like this put some makeup and don't you dare to cry. I know I am being a bit mean but it will hurt yoongi more. He is already looking very upset . I don't want to see him crying him now."

" Okk mom I will. " He said and went to fresh up.

And his mom made her way to downstairs. " He is coming he just got up and he said he will come in few minutes." That makes yoongi a bit relaxed cause he were thinking that namjoon will not come and he is the reason only. But now he is happy that his best friend is coming.

" Ohh here he is." After few minutes namjoon came down with a smile on his face to not to make yoongi upset as his mother said.

" Okk bye yoongi and namjoon is going to drop you

" Okk bye yoongi and namjoon is going to drop you . Here is namjoon keys of car." His mother said and yoongi also never wanted to resist it. So he just said " thank you auntie and Uncle I appreciate the things you all did for me. "

" Aww my baby." Namjoon's mom and dad hug yoongi and after a small family drama they both leave them to the car and now namjoon has been driving the car and yoongi is sitting with him on the next seat.

------------------------------------

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER PLEASE TELL ME IN COMMENTS AND ALSO PLEASE VOTE FOR THE CHAPTERS.