CHAPTER-19

Namjoon's pov

Few days have passed and now yoongi talk with hoseok like earlier but still it hurts him to see his first love with someone else. Whenever hoseok approach yoongi , yoongi start to feel anxious and very sad but still he pretend very happy in front of hoseok but after whenever he leaves yoongi cry on my shoulder. I couldn't take his crying anymore it makes me feel like my heart is broken.

After college when we go back to my house he just went to his room and spend time alone. He just come outside whenever he needs something. My parents are very worried about his mental health it can effect his mind very deeply. And he can also go to depression.

One day after college he went to straight to his room. My parents were sitting in living  room and they were looking very tensed about about him.

On the dinning table

" Namjoon were is yoongi? Tell him to eat something. " My mom said while looking at the  empty seat of yoongi.

" I asked him mom . He told me that he isn't hungry." I said a bit disappoint. He sometimes even don't his dinner.

" This isn't going work like this. You should do something namjoon before that he will go worse his mental state." My mother said and she were looking very tensed about hyung's state.

" Yess namjoon, you should do something. " My dad also suggest me.

" Yess dad , I also don't like him to stay in his room all the day and don't talk much. I want to make him happy. Mom dad tell me what should I do? I have everything to make him happy. But it still not worth it. " I said and hang my head low . I filled my eyes with tears.

" Namjoon , you should take him out like on date . It will refresh his mood. " My mom suggested.

" Are you sure about that mom? " I were a bit doubted about that.

" Yes namjoon I am. And I will make reservation in a hotel for both of you under your name . And this weekend take him out. And try to confess him your love. Now he needs someone to rely on. So you should be that someone." My dad said all these things with full of confidence.

Actually he is also right now he needs someone. I should be that someone.

" Okk dad I will do that . Please make our reservation. I will surely propose him. " I said with full of confidence. This weekend I will surely tell him my true feelings.

" Yess that's my boy. And make him our son-in-law. I know you can do that . Fighting namjoon fighting. " They pated my shoulder and giggle a little bit .

After sometime when we were about to finish our breakfast I heard someone's foot steps and that was yoongi hyung.

" Hey hyung , do you need something?" I asked but I were petty from his state right now . He were looking like he just stopped crying.

" Yess , just a glass of water." He said went towards the kitchen and bring a bottle of water.

" Wanna eat something yoongi. " My mother asked .

" No auntie , I don't want to eat something." He said and head towards his room .

My mom were so tensed. " We should definitely do something." She said.

Like this our day past.

I will definitely make him happy. And will never let him to regret his life decision.

Now this is the mission of my life.

------------------------------

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER PLEASE TELL ME IN COMMENTS.