CHAPTER-34

As the days have been passing but it wasn't as good for namjoon and jimin as it was for hoseok and suga. The couple has started their new life but both jimin and namjoon was stuck with their old memories.

As for jimin

He usually went on the places where he used to go with hoseok like coffee shop and a park. They used to spend their time with each there. One fine jimin were sitting on the bench of the park and he were just thinking about hoseok. And a person appraoched to him.

??pov

OMG with whom should I talk? Hello there. I'm new here and I don't know anyone. So, I decided to go to the park which is very near to my house. I am a business man and I live alone here. And it is my first day here. But I want to make some friends but I don't know if someone with talk with me. Firstly I need a coffee and I also don't know if their is any cafe . Wait there is boy sitting on bench looking like in his early twenties I should talk with him.

So, I approached to him and call him but he were looking like very deep in his thoughts that he didn't answer me so I tap on his shoulder. When he turned to me I just froze on my account because of this much of beauty.

He were looking like a true example of beauty. With his cute face, small eyes, pulp and cute lips that had been looking so kissable and tasty and last but not least his cute nose.

" Hey, who are you?" Did you call me?" When he asked me I came out of my thoughts and I replied.

" Ohh yes yes I did. I'm new here . And I don't know about any place near here for coffee or something could you please tell me?" He were looking deep in thoughts and after thinking for few minutes he replied.

" Yess here it is . It's very near just right side and twenty minutes walk. "

" Ohh okk thank you. By the way can I ask you something?" I asked . I'm not sure if he will be agree.

" Yeah sure." He said without any doubt.

" Umm what your name." I asked.

" It's park jimin. I also lives here in the neighbors. You could call me jimin either." We shake hands. " And what's your name by the way."

" Ohh it taehyung, Kim taehyung. You could call me yours either. " I said and laughed.

" Ohh so you are flirting." He also laughed that makes him more handsome. I swear if he will be single I will propose him for directly to the marriage and keep him away from all the people's eyes that nobody can see him. He will be like a precious diamond to me.

" Wanna go to drink a coffee with me?" I asked again.

" Sure if you wanna."

" Definitely. We could even become good friends." Or more than that.

" Yeah of course. "

Then we went to the cafe and as he said it was really very near. We arrived their in just twenty minutes.

" Please come with me I will treat you a coffee at least you helped me a lot." I asked.

" Ummm..... Okk as you say . As I also needed a coffee. I were having a headache. "

" Okk that's great." I was so happy that I can finally some words with him. And also can know about his life.

Then we just order our coffee and some strawberry cake. Looking like his likes it. That's so cute. I love that fluffy ball.

" Okk as our coffee is arriving can we have some words. I'm Kim taehyung. CEO of Kim corporations. You can also call me tae. "

" Ohh nice to meet you. As you know my name already. My name is park jimin. I'm a college student. My father is a CEO of some companies in America and Korea. I also live neighbors here. You can call me as you wish. "

" Can I call you mine." I said with a huge smile.

" Looking like you are flirting with me." He said giggle.

Honestly speaking, I love his giggles. He is so cute. As our order arrived and we had our snacks. And we also exchange some words. After some time I asked him a words that made him stop his work and he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

-----------------------------------

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER FRIENDS.

OMG MY VMIN COUPLE

HOW MANY OF YOU LOVE THIS COUPLE EITHER 😍.