CHAPTER-20

On the weekend

There is weekend and today I want to ask him to go out with me and It is so difficult to convince him to go out but I have to do it. He didn't come out from his room last night after having dinner.

I combine all of my confidence and knocked on his room door. " Hyung may I come in? " I heard a small voice of" come in" from inside and I went inside. When I enter in his room I saw him laying on his bed and his all room is filled with his and hoseok's pictures. But luckily he doesn't drink here cause of my parents. And I'm happy about that. But I have to ask him.

" Hyung... I have something to ask you." I asked finally.

" Yes namjoon please ask" he said look towards me.

" Can we.... Would you like to ...... Would you like to go out with me hyung."

He were looking at me emotionlessly and after sometime of pause he finally said but his words hurts me.

" No namjoon I don't want to."

But I have to convince him. And I have to light up his mood.

" no hyung you have to go. " I said stubbornly.

" No namjoon don't be stubborn I don't want to go." And again he snug in his blanket.

I take his blanket away from him. " Namjoon please no."

" That's my parents order . They told me to do that."

He never said no to my parents words.

" Okk but just for them and we will come back as soon as possible." After saying this words he went to the bathroom to get ready.

" Yess the plan succeed ." I was so happy that he got agree . No matter it was just because of my parents. But I am happy.

" I should also get ready. "

(YOONGI'S OUTFIT)

(YOONGI'S OUTFIT)

               (NAMJOON'S OUTFIT)

               (NAMJOON'S OUTFIT)

As we both got ready we met each other in living room. As I saw yoongi I were feeling like something. As he were wearing very simple clothes but he were looking so cute . I wanted to pinch his cheeks.

" What are you looking at namjoon?" I didn't notice that he is standing in front of me and I have been looking at him from last few minutes continually. I shrugged my thoughts.

" Nothing hyung. Let's go."

" Okk let's go."  He said with his obvious annoyed face. But I want to spend my time with him.

Now we are sitting in my car.

" So hyung where do you want to go? Do you have any specific place to visit in mind?" I asked . But why he is looking so much angry. Have I asked something wrong.

" What's the point of asking me namjoon I just wanted to stay home and you are dragging me . Go wherever you ." He said a bit annoyed.

" Ok hyung ok . But please don't be angry. " I said and thought for first few minutes. I know where to go first.  I started my car.

" Where are we going namjoon. " He asked confused.

" Just look hyung I will make your day unforgettable. You would like that. "

" Okk as you say, but don't think so that anything can make my day bright as it used to be." He said with cracked voice.

" It's okk hyung believe me." I am pretty sure he will like wherever we go.

After sometime we reached at very famous cafe and it's also hyung's favorite cafe. He mostly like coffee and cake of this cafe. When I parked car in parking area his eyes light up . " Wow namjoon, you know this place?? "

" Of course hyung. Would you like to go here?"

" Of course namjoon. It have so much long time when I past visit this place."

We went inside cafe and order hyung favorite coffee and cake. " Thank you so much namjoon, I love that. That's so refreshing. " He were looking so happy.

" I know hyung you would like that. " I said and we spent some of our time there while having our meal.

The smile on his face makes me confidence and I think I will surely win his heart.

' I will not give up.' I thought.

----------------------------

I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE BUT I DID MY BEST.