CHAPTER-23

Yoongi's pov

I said yess for namjoon's proposal cause I think I should try to move on from him. I already messed up my life. I should give some time to myself either and I'm having feelings like namjoon will be the right to give my time . The ring he gave is also looking very expensive. And it's also so beautiful.

As we arrived at home and he parked his car. " Namjoon how will your parents react when they will get to know it." I were a bit tensed about his parents. What if they will kick me out of the house. What if they didn't accept me. What will I do.

I were in deep thoughts and I feel a hand on my hand . That was namjoon. " Don't worry about my parents hyung they will definitely be happy about that . Hyung the thing is that this all plan was made by them . They must be happy after knowing that their got succeed."

What his parents plan? And I didn't know anything. that means his parents also know everything. I'm totally fucked up.

" Let's go inside hyung" he said and we came out of the car. When we reach at the living room I saw his parents were sitting there . The time just 10 at night and they sleep late sometimes. So , got tensed and went beside namjoon.

Namjoon's pov

I knew that he will feel like that so I decided to tell him to go to his room. " Hyung you can go to your if want." " Are you sure namjoon?" He were looking tensed ." Yes hyung please go ." As finished my sentence and he run towards his room.

" OMG my son is looking so happy today . What happened on your date? Did you propose him? Please tell me joonie everything." My mother were looking very excited.

" Ok mom ok . I will tell you everything. "  Then I tell her each and every thing. " REALLY NAMJOON. I'm so happy. That means he will be our son-in-law. I can take him on shopping and also I can go on parties with him. It will be very fantastic. " My mom were very happy with all the things.

" Yes mom you can . But still I have to build more trust on him. " " Okk son as you say . But please tell us . If we can do anything." My father recommend his help. " Of course dad . I will tell. Now let me have some rest cause I'm so tired. " I said and my mom kiss on my cheek
" Good night mom. Good night Dad." " Good night, joonie. "  His parents said in unit.

Time skip in college

As the couple were making their way towards their respective class they had their hands in hands. But yoongi looking a bit uncomfortable but namjoon didn't giving a fuck about anyone who was staring and talking about them. " Yoongi hyung what's wrong? Why are looking so tensed." Namjoon asked him. " Namjoon o don't feel comfortable. " . " It's okk hyung you can go alone if want to."

Yoongi went to his class and namjoon made his towards cafeteria where his friends waiting. When he entered their he saw hobi and jimin were being all lovely dovely. " Ohh my . This couple is all in mood today. " He tensed them. " Hyung please." Jimin said shyly. " Hey namjoon how are you? Looking so happy. Is anything good Happened." Hoseok asked. " Yess hyung very happy thing happened. " He replied with all smiley face. " And what is it?" Hoseok and jimin asked in Union. " I proposed love of my life yesterday for marriage and he said yess." He said with giggles. " OMM MY GOD REALLY AWESOME NAMJOON." Both of then said with a loud voice.

" Yess" " oh my gosh congratulations namjoon." Hoseok congrats him. " Thanks hyung." " Oh my gosh namjoon hyung I'm so happy. Congratulations. But who is that lucky person. " Jimin asked and hoseok nodded his head in agreement. " Yess namjoon who is that person.

"Ummm hyung he is ....... He is ......... Yoongi." He said with alot of pauses. "OHH MY GOD . REALLY?"Jimin were again very happy and he hug namjoon tightly. " Yess jimin. " He said. But here is someone who wasn't looking that much happy. " Hey hobi baby what happened?" Jimin asked while shaking him. " Huh? Nothing.  By the way congratulations namjoon." He said with a smile but it wasn't looking all real. But namjoon were so happy for having love of his life.

--------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT ME AND TELL HOW WAS THE STORY.

AND THIS IS A HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL MY READER PLEASE SUPPORT MY ANOTHER STORY OF MINJOON EITHER.

I PROMISE THAT YOU WOULD DEFINITELY LIKE IT .

I PUT A LOT OF EFFORTS IN IT.

AND PLEASE VOTE FOR ALL THE CHARACTERS.

AND ALL OF THAT IS MY OWN WORK. THAT'S ALL ARE MY OWN IDEAS.