CHAPTER-30

Yoongi's pov

I were waiting for namjoon in the class but he came so late and in whole time I didn't get a chance to talk with him, so, I decided to talk with him at home. But I were very tensed that how will he react.

Time skip at home

I were in my room and namjoon were in his room maybe doing something, I don't know. But I have to talk with him. So I decided to make my way to his room that is right next to mine one. I knocked the door and hear I small ' come in ' .

" Hey yoongi hyung. Why did you knock. You always welcome." He said with a smile but I feel like it's not a natural.

" Ohh that's so sweet of you namjoonah. Wanna go on a walk with me?"

" Yeah sure why not. Let's go."

No one's pov

As they both come to the living room. Namjoon's parents were sitting on the sofa and his mom asked him. " Hey boys where are you going.?"

" No where mom just for walk." Namjoon answered.

" Ohh honey. I know you are going on a date with your boyfriend. Why don't you wear something else and I will arrange a restaurant for both you to eat. " His mom about to call her manager namjoon stop her.

" No mom no need . We are going just for a walk don't need to do anything. We will come in few minutes." His mom thought his son want it a bit simple.

" Okk as you say. I will not interfere. Enjoy your time together. Sons." His mom teased and mouth a ' all the best ' with her thumbs up. And his dad also giving them smile.

" Okk bye Mom and Dad. Let's go hyung."

They decided to go to near park and they saw an ice cream shop. " Yoongi hyung wanna eat ice cream? My treat. " Namjoon said.

" Okk sure " he knew that namjoon will somehow convince him so he decided to give up initially.

" That's my hyung." They both bought ice creams and went to the park.

As they were eating their ice cream, sitting on a bench and watching kids playing.

" Hyung they are so cute right? I love kids . I want to adopt almost two least after marriage." Said namjoon with smile and look towards yoongi but he were busy looking at kids.

" Ohh really. That's good." And he also smiled.

" Namjoon I want to say something." Now yoongi were looking serious.

" Yes hyung please say. "

" Namjoon I don't ....... Don't want to hurt you but......" He stopped mid sentence.

" But what hyung please say."

" I ....I don't know how to say."

" Hyung please say I will surely understand." Namjoon held yoongi's hand tightly to make him relaxed and release his stress.

" Namjoon..... Today...... Today hoseok proposed me. That he loves me."

" OMG really hyung that's so good. So you said yes?" Namjoon were smiling from ear to ear.

" Ye--yess I did." He were just looking down not to look in namjoon's eyes.

" Hyung that's awesome. Why are you looking down look at my eyes." Namjoon held his chin and made him look at his eyes but yoongi's eyes were filled with tears.

" Hyung why are you crying?"

" You must hate me that I again went to him. But he came to me. And I didn't get courage to say no. Please don't hate me namjoon." Now yoongi were crying so hard. And some people were looking at them. So namjoon hugged him tightly and making him to stop crying.

" Hyung it's okk. I don't hate you. You are still same for me. You can love anyone you want. But please don't cry. "

" Namjoon please don't hate me."

" I won't hyung."

Namjoon were making circles on his back and soothing it.

" Namjoon will you hate it if I will go back to him and live with him ?"

" No hyung I will not. I will not go against your happiness. I respect your decision. "

" Really namjoon?"

" Yes hyung."

" You are my best friend. I love you namjoon." Said yoongi and cried more hard.

After some of their conversation now yoongi stopped crying and they are heading to their house.

" Namjoon will your parents be hate me. When they will now it?"

" No they will not . And I will talk with them. "

" Okk as you say."

As they enter their house namjoon's parents sitting on the sofa. " Hey kids you are back. How was your date?"namjoon's mother asked.

" Hyung you go to your room ."

" Okk namjoon." Yoongi went to his room.

" Hey honey what's wrong? Why does he look like , he were crying?" His mother were looking very confused.

" Mom dad I want to talk with both you very seriously."

" Yes honey say ." His mother and father both look towards him very seriously.

" Mom dad he will be moving to his old house with his old roommate that I told both of you before."

-------------------------------------

I KNOW IT'S A BIT LATE BUT I WILL UPDATE NEXT CHAPTER SOON AND ALSO FINISH IT IN JUST A FEW TIME. AND PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE MY STORY IN COMMENTS.

AND ALSO I WROTE A STORY OF VHOPE PLEASE CARE TO READ IT.

THANK YOU SO MUCH