CHAPTER-16

Namjoon's pov

As I leave hyung in his room and saw my parents sitting in living room . As I can saw their face and they have a lot of questions to ask.

"Mom dad please one by one. Okk?" And they nodded. " Yess now start" . " Namjoon . Is he your crush ? About whom you tell me and usually talk about ". My mother start with first question. " Yes mom you are right" . I agreed . " OMG what crush? And you both didn't even bother to tell me about it ? I'm not going to talk with both today." My father said and pouted like a small baby .

" Oh my big baby boy , don't you remember old man? I tell you about him. You have a really weak memory" my mom answered in a very dramatic way. " Ok ok I know I have a weak memory that doesn't mean I'm an old man . You old lady" my father said defending his side. " What do you mean by an old lady." My mother and father started their own fight.

" If you both don't have any question , then should I go now?" I said interrupting them from their fight. " Oh my God son sorry for that but I have questions" my mom said. " Why is he here, is their any problem in their house? And did you propose him or not?" My mother ask all these questions in one go.

" Okk so firstly they don't have any problem in house and second is I did propose him long time ago but he rejected me. So now I decided that I will win his heart and if will propose him again." I completed my story. " But what happened that make you to take him in our house.?" She asked again. Then I narrate all the story from starting to end.

" Oh my God son, he can stay as long as he want . And make sure you win his heart . Okk? " My mother suggest me. " Okk mom I will try" . " And one more thing .son, don't do any nasty thing as long as we are here. Do it after we left to any business trip or any party" my father said and made me a but embarrassed. " Please dad I'm not going to do these things you know that" . I said." Honey , he is grown up let him do all the things, and yes namjoon you do all the things you know the walls of our house are very thick and also sound proof" she said on a very teasing manner . " Mom dad please you are making me embarrassed" ." Okk son we will not tease you but still you are grown up so do as you want and one more thing we are going on a party.. so..... Enjoy your time . By " with that my mother and father went towards their room with a lot of giggles. 

----------------------------

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER.