CHAPTER-28

Yoongi wasn't ready to leave namjoon. So at the end namjoon push him so hard that he leave him.

" HYUNG. Please come back to sense. What are you doing? I'm not hoseok I'm namjoon." He were shaking him continually. But yoongi wasn't ready to accept it.

" You.... You kiss jimin today. What's wrong with me. Don't I have soft lips. You... You can even have .....my.... My body if you want. I'm ready to give you that." Yoongi were crying so hard and were about to open his shirt namjoon stop him in Midway cause he doesn't want to do any bad think with him now. It will make him regret all of life.

" Hyung no please." He was so upset.

" No hoba you can do I will not stop you. I will give you my body but please come to me and broke with that jimin. " He were crying continually.

"HYUNG. Why don't you just leave him. He have a boyfriend. ....... I also love you. Why don't you love me back. Hyung please. I love you hyung." Namjoon were crying so hard. He hugged yoongi.

" Hoba hoba I

" Hoba hoba I. Love you. " After saying these words he slipped to sleep on namjoon's shoulder. He were continually saying these words. I love you yoongi hyung.

But yoongi were just saying hoseok's name. After few minutes when he feel like yoongi is asleep he put him on his bed and were looking at him with full of love.

" I love you hyung. But what should I do to make you mine." He kiss his head and went to his room and cried his heart out in his room.

He were leaning to his room's door and crying so hard while beating his chest and mumbling some words

He were leaning to his room's door and crying so hard while beating his chest and mumbling some words. " Hyung what do I do to make you mine. Why can't you love me back. I love you so much hyung." He fell to sleep on his same place without eating anything. His heart had been broken. He doesn't care about anything.

Skip time to the morning

Namjoon woke up and remember everything from last night and he even have his eyes shock red from all of crying. But he has to do something. So he got up and fresh up. But he were doubted if yoongi remember anything he wish he doesn't. Cause he doesn't want to make him feel embarrassed.

After taking shower he went to yoongi's room and saw him sleeping so he wake him up. " Hyung get up. We have college today."

" Namjoonah you go I don't want to come I'm having a headache. " He replied in his morning voice.

" Hyung please have medicine but we have an urgent work to do so we should go. "

" Ahhh I remember now okk I will come, you go first....... But.........."

" But what? Hyung"

" Did something happen last night. I don't remember and I'm so sorry I drank alcohol you strictly forbid buy something happen so I'm........ So sorry joonie"

" Ohh it's okk hyung. And come in living room I will make food for both of us. "

" Okk" but yoongi was so confused about why namjoon didn't say anything. And he even didn't ask. But yoongi shrug off his thoughts and get ready.

After having breakfast they went to college. Their classes went very smoothly but namjoon weren't with yoongi all the time . He were looking like busy in something.

In the break time namjoon came to yoongi. " Hey where were you? I have looking for you." He asked. " Hyung....I....I were ... I were just busy and someone have been waiting for you in the park."

Yoongi was so confused that who is waiting for him. "Who namjoon?" I don't know who is that person but that person is waiting. And go now." Said namjoon. " Okk" yoongi make his way to the park and saw someone sitting on the bench. And he was   HOSEOK.  Yoongi was so confused why he waiting for him here he can come whenever he wants.

Hoseok's pov

I were just casually sitting on my seat and saw jimin coming from somewhere. " Hey Jimin where were you all the time.?" I asked him. " No where hyung and someone has been waiting for you I'm the park and that person told me to call you now." 

I were so confused about who had been calling me. I went there but no one was there so I decided to wait for sometime.

----------------------------------