CHAPTER-8

Next day

Yoongi's pov

I woke up with a major headache I know I drink a lot last night and I remember everything about last night luckily I didn't say anything stupid I know hoseok must be very agree with me.

I went to hoseok's room he didn't wake up until now because it's 5:00am and he usually wake up 7or something so I decided to make some food to impress him.

I made his favorite food . He will definitely get impressed .

After some time he came from his room with sleepy face and came towards me. He were looking at me and then food.

"Hey hoseok you woke up , let's have a breakfast" I said with a smile.

" I know why are you making this food , to impress me, okk I will not scold you but I have something to say to you. " Said hoseok while sitting on chair.

" Ohh what is it" I asked . But he were looking a bit hesitated and I can sense a big trouble now.

" The thing is that ........ I want to .... Umm ......want to tell you that......"

"Tell me na hoba"

"That ...... I want to...... I want to .... Shift in jimin's house."

His only these words made me feel like the floor skipped under my feet and I'm about to faint but I control myself .

" But why hobi... Did I say something wrong. I will not drink onwards please I'm sorry" I said while pleading with puppy eyes.

"This not the problem"

"What is the problem then hoba... I'm sorry for every mistake that I made and I will do" I said to him. I were on the verge of crying. But control myself.

" The thing is that he proposed me for marriage and I want to make our relationship work and want to spend my life with him." He said.

" Ok hoseok , as you wish . I don't want to say anything do as you wish. I am not stopping you . That's so good ..... That ...... You want to move in your life." I said to him. I were controlling myself from crying. That was Soo hurtful.

" Are you ok .. with.. that hyung." He is doubtful.

"Yess I'm okk with it, you should move" I said with fake smile.

" Okk thank you so much hyung you are best friend" he said with smile but I were feeling very betrayed.

"Okk hyung I'm going to pack my things. I will call you everyday " he went from their to his room.

He left me behind with broken heart and sad feelings. That things broke my heart in pieces. And I can't do anything. I feel paralyze and fell on chair he didn't even look on the food . I went in my room and cry in my pillow.

----------------------------------

I KNOW IT WERE A BIT HURT MOVEMENT.