CHAPTER-18

Next morning

Yoongi's pov

I slept very well after a long times and the position that I'm sleeping is very comfortable. It's a bit hard but very comfortable. It is like someone's chest. WAIT.... CHEST...WHAT SOMEONE'S CHEST.......

I shoot open my eyes and saw namjoon sleeping beside me. I were looking at him surprisingly. And he also open his eyes.

" Ohh hyung good morning, you wake." He said in his morning voice. " Good morning.... Namjoon. Why are you ..... Sleeping here?"

" Ohh hyung last night you didn't let me go to my room so I decided to sleep with you and let's get fresh. The breakfast would be ready in few time. Let's get ready we are going to college today. "

" No namjoon I don't want to go to college"

" Why hyung? Why don't you want to.?"

Namjoon's pov

" I would have to face hoseok so I don't want to. " He said and we can see a fear on his face. " I can't control myself when he showed up." He was about to start to cry after saying these words.

" Hyung please don't cry now. " I said and embrace him . " Hyung you should go to college. And you have to talk with him, he is your best friend and even used to be a roommate. He must be concerned about you. You didn't call him or talk with him from last three days. He were looking very worried and asked me about you. And ..this... Your ...phone.. is also not working I have a new one and I will give you that." I just completed my sentence and he immediately looked at me. " No namjoon you don't need to do this." He were denying my offer. " But I want to hyung." I insisted him. " And one more thing please try to talk with him today that will make you feel relax. Avoiding him will just hurt you and him." I said and he were looking convinced from my words and just nodded his head.

Time skip to college parking lot

As I just parked my car and we were sitting in the car but yoongi were looking a bit anxious.

" Let's go hyung."

" Are you sure namjoon."

" Yess hyung. Why? What happened?"

" Namjoon I'm just a bit worried about how will I face him."

" Don't worry hyung, I will always be with you. Believe in me." I said and we came out from car. And went in college.

We were about to go in class . We see hoseok and jimin are towards us and suddenly hoseok hug him.

" Hyung where were you from last three days. I tried your phone that were unreachable and when went to our dorm you even weren't there . I were worried sick about hyung." He said broke the hug and yoongi were holding my hand tightly.

" Nothing happened hoseok hyung . He were feeling very alone at his home . So, I bought him at my house and now he is living with at my house." As just answered hoseok questions but he were just looking at yoongi.

" Yoongi, why didn't you tell me that ? I would have come back" he said and again hug him.

"Ohh it's ok hoseok , now he is living with me so you should just spent time with jimin." I again response. But yoongi weren't saying anything and I squeeze his hand . Finally he got some courage and speak.

" Oh... It's..ok it's ok hoseok ........ Now I'm living with namjoon .. and ... Soo.... So you should spend your time with jimin. He is you soon to be husband now. " He said and chuckled a bit. " Are you sure hyung that you are okk " hoseok asked a bit confused. " Yes... Yess I'm okk. Let's go namjoon we have some presentation to do , right? And moreover I bought a new phone so you can call whenever you want my old phone just broke." He said all these things very confidently and I were a bit surprised then he drag me from their.

In front of hoseok he were looking confident but as he turn his head.  He fill his eyes with tears . That hurts me.

-------------------------------

I KNOW THAT WAS SO LONG CHAPTER BUT STILL I HOPE SO YOU ALL HAVE ENJOYED IT.