CHAPTER-6

Yoongi's pov

Here we reach on a cafe and it looks very expensive cafe. And here, I saw that jimin guy sitting on a chair.

By the way he is Soo cute and handsome Soo I don't think so that I will have a chance with hoseok

By the way he is Soo cute and handsome Soo I don't think so that I will have a chance with hoseok. Not only handsome he is also very rich . His parents are a very famous business persons. They earn a lot .

"Hey ...... Jimin" said hoseok while waving his hand and jimin also wave his hand. " Hey ... Yoongi hyung do wanna be with me or .... You will go back?" Hoseok asked me. I don't wanna be third wheeler here so I decided that I will go from there .

" No hoseok I will go ... Cause I have some presentation to do.  And I will meet him some another day" I said . " Okk hyung... Okk byyy I will meet at house." Said hoseok. "Okk" I said.

No one's pov

After biding good bye they sperated to their own ways . Yoongi went to his car and drove it to his house.

On the hand, hoseok went to jimin. " Hey baby.. how are you" said jimin while hugging hoseok.

"I'm fine you say" .

"I'm also good, why didn't yoongi hyung come"

"I asked him , but he said no"

" Ohh.... It's ok, and have you talked about the thing that I tell you to him"

Said jimin and hoseok became a bit nervous.

"No I haven't, I will tell him when the right will come I'm a bit nervous that how will he react" . Said hoseok while biting his lower lip.

" Oh hoseok, don't be act like this he will surely understand you don't have to be nervous,. Now order something,baby I haven't had anything." Said jimin with a sweet smile on his face.

"Okk I will order"

Then they gave their order to waiter and enjoy their whole day in each other's company.

They went to theater to watch a movie and had their dinner in a very expensive restaurant. Although hoseok wasn't agree with this but jimin convince him with his puppy eyes.

------------------------------

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER PLEASE TELL ME IN COMMENTS.