CHAPTER-38(FINAL)

Namjoon's pov

I have to do it for my parents and their company or else we have to sale our company.

So, finally, I decided to go on a blind date. But, I weren't agree by my heart for it. Today is the day when I have to attend. And I got ready for it.

                   Namjoon's outfit

                   Namjoon's outfit

I got out of my room and my parents wee sitting in the living room and I were about to pass them they made me stop.

" Namjoon. Are you sure?" My mother asked.

" Yess. Mom I will do it." I answered.

" Okk son. You could even say no if you wouldn't like him . But still I wanna say they are very nice person and very kind." My father said.

" It's ok dad. I will meet him. " With that went out to my car and leave my parents behind with their thoughts.

I put the location of the restaurant on my phone cause I didn't know the exact location. After driving for almost half an hour I reached there and I park my car.

I went to the person in the reception. " Hello sir how can I help you?" He asked.

" I have a reservation as Kim namjoon."

" Ohh yess sir. This way. " He lead me to way to the table.

" Here is sir. I will send a waiter in few seconds." And went from there after bowing me.

I saw a very handsome or I say a pretty boy there. He is so cute. He can kill anyone with his looks. But, this is just a contract or else I don't know what will happen. So , I went to him.

He were looking so stressed looking like he also doesn't want to marry. But cause of his parents he had to come. So, I went to him.

" Hello. Are you Kim seokjin?" I asked and he just got up and nodded his head. Then we took a seat facing each other.

" Hi

" Hi. I'm Kim namjoon. Your father has already said to you. " I extend my hand and he also shake it.

After few minutes a waiter came and I gave my order but he didn't so I asked him. " Umm.... Don't you want to have something?" His just shared his head as no. " You should at least have a coffee. " And gave me the gesture of yess. But didn't said any word. And I gave his order too.

" Umm are you nervous? So that you are not talking?" I started the conversation. But again he just shake his head as no. I think he is really nervous that's why not talking or he wouldn't like me and don't want this relationship.

" I know it is just a marriage because of company. If you don't like me then tell me now. We will talk with your parents either. I will tell my parents. So, you Don't have to come in this force relationship." I said but still he was just shaking his head as no. And after few seconds he took out his phone and started to write something in it. I was beyond confuse.

' Not that not thing. I really like you. You are very cute and handsome. I'm ready for marriage even if it is arrange. And I'm also so happy that you got ready after knowing about my disability. ' I read all the text on his phone. My parents didn't say me anything like this.

So, for confirming myself I asked about his disability. " What kind of disability?" And again he took his phone and type something and then gave me again.

' that I can't talk. I'm mute since birth. And also your parents got agree that they will help my father for his company's contribution. They will help my father with their money.'

Now I know everything. My parents lied me. Now I can't even say no to him. In this conversation he was just giving a very shy smile. Looking like he really ready for this marriage. I don't want to break his heart.

And again he were writing something on his phone. And then handle me his phone and I read his text. ' they also said me that you will always make me happy in my life. You are really handsome with this cute dimples. Could I touch them?" He were looking at me with hopeful eyes.

" Umm.. yess you could." And he poke his finger into my dimple. " Are you happy?" I asked and he nodded his head as yess very shyly.

Then our order arrived and we had our lunch. After that we made our way to our house. I asked him if I could give him ride but he denied it very shyly.

After that when I reached my home I saw my parents sitting in living room and when I entered they both came to me.

" What was that mom dad?" I asked very angry voice. They got that I am so angry with their this lie.

" I know namjoon you are very angry but still try to understand." My mom said.

" What should I try to understand? That you liked that innocent soul that I will make him happy for rest of his life. That he doesn't know about my past." I now treated up.

" Son. Look . I know we lied you but just think about him. He is very innocent and also his father's company are going to bankrupt. He can't speak either. So,we are the last choice for them. Please help them namjoon. I beg to you." My father now also teared up.

" Dad please don't this. I..... I ......I will get married but I can't grant about his happiness. Have they asked him about their choice. If their is any one to whom he liked." I wanted to know about his life either. What if he liked someone.

" Yess they asked. And they said he doesn't have anyone in his life. " My father answered

" Okk so just fix the marriage I'm ready."

" Thank you so much son." And my parents called his parents. They all were so happy.

But they don't know about me. I went to my room and cried my heart out thinking about my first love and yoongi. And also thinking about if he will also leave me like them.

THE END

----------------------------------

I WILL END THIS STORY HERE AND I WILL START NAMJIN'S STORY FROM THE FRESH ONE.