CHAPTER-25

MENTION OF SOME SMUT . PLEASE SKIP IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE.

----------------------------

Hoseok's pov

I'm just kissing jimin right now . I even don't know what come up to mind. I will definitely regret it afterwards. But still I want to continue it. Want him to inside me.

Jimin's pov

I'm surprised that he is responding my kiss. As for our past times whenever I kiss him he didn't respond. But now he is doing. He is making me so hard. I don't know how will he react when I will ask him for s*x.

He got very soft lips. His lips are tasting like cherry that I want to suck so hard. As he is under me on the bed and he is looking so sexy under me.

I put my hands beside his neck and suck more his lips . He gives me permission to slip my tongue inside his mouth. He is tasting like toothpaste, looking like he just brushed his teeth. He were moaning and clinching the sheet of bed and looking much more sexy.

I broke the kiss and started to suck his neck and then made my way to his collar bone and we're just moaning. My hands were just roaming to his waist. He had his eyes closed.

After making so lovebites on his neck and collar bone I saw him and he were looking like in all pleasure. When I stopped he open his eyes and look at me. " What's wrong? Why aren't you counting?" He were so desperate to have me inside him. " Are you sure about it baby? You want it?" I asked cause I don't want to hurry in these things. " Yess I'm sure. Please do it." " Why so desperate baby." After saying these words I removed my clothes and I just leave in my boxer.

" Wow jimin so got so sexy body and have abs either." He said and were touching my body. " Not more sexy than yours baby boy." I said again attacked over his lips. I bite over his lips that cause bleed and I lick all the blood." Baby your blood is also very tasty. I want to taste something more. Will you allow me?" I saw he turned into red. " Ye--yess I will." " Wait for me baby I will come in few seconds." I said and went to my room which is next to his room to get something as no one was at home so that is shameful to walk in house in just a boxer. I grab some things from my room and again went to his room.

He were sitting on his bed and asked me" what did you get from your room?" " The things that will be needed." I show his the things. " Condom and lotion?" He were a bit ashamed. " Yess and it is a full box of condoms. So we can do as much as we want. " I said shamelessly but he again turned red.

" Should we start again?" I asked and he just nodded his head. I again kissed him on his lips. I'm obsessed with his lips I can't leave them. I remove his towel. He were wearing nothing underneath." You really so sexy baby."

I made my way to his neck and then his collar bone. Again after making some hickey over his collar I sucked his nipples but the thing that I heard at that time made me shocked . And the thing I doubted all the time is clear now.

---------------------------------

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER PLEASE TELL ME IN COMMENTS.