CHAPTER-3

Yoongi's pov

I got up after hearing the voice of my alarm clock and then I realized that I'm on my bed but sudden smell of food food hit my nose and I rushed towards kitchan and saw hoseok making food for us.

"Hey hoseok, when did you come last night." I asked him while sitting on chair near dinning table.
"I came very late last night, and I saw you sleeping on couch. and made sleep on your bed. "He said while serving food to me.

Thank you so much hoseok, for food and for last night.....ummmm wow hoseok it's so delicious.hoseok . Your a awesome. " I said while eating food.

"Thank you so much , yoongi I know I'm best." He said while giggling.

After finishing our food I said " okk hoseok I am going to fresh up and then we will go to collage."

"Umm ... Yoongi....... I am....... I'm going with jimin today you could come when you want. " Hoseok's this words made very jealous over this jimin. But I didn't pretend that.

"Okk as you wish" I said through fake smile. He  bid bye and went from there.

After he leave I sit on my bed and stared to think about our good days when he just loves to stay away with me and I consider him as mine but now I can't anymore.

After that I got ready and went to college

--------------------------------------